EyeVac Pet Touchless Dog & Cat Vacuum, White
About This Item
- Paw-fect for homes, salons, vets and other areas.
- The infrared sensors know when dirt and debris are nearby and ready to be vacuumed up.
- Features both auto and manual functions—gone are the days of having to touch dirt and debris.
- Designed with dual filtration filters to promote clean air.
- Has a status and canister-full indicator, so you know when it’s time to empty the EyeVac.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hoover SmartWash+ PET Complete Automatic Vacuum Cleaner$319.99Chewy Price
- Bissell CrossWave Pro Deluxe Multi-Surface Wet & Dry Upright Vacuum Cleaner & Brush Rolls$299.99Chewy Price$329.59List Price
- IRIS High-Power Cordless Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Bissell Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum & Steam Mop$179.99Chewy Price$226.59List Price
- Hoover ONEPWR Spotless GO Cordless Portable Spot Cleaner Kit, White$148.05Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- EyeVac Home Touchless Vacuum Cleaner, Matte Black$129.00Chewy Price
- Raycop RN Allergen Vacuum$195.49Chewy Price$229.95List Price
- Bissell CleanView Rewind Vacuum, Cobalt Blue & Electric Green$118.44Chewy Price
- Dirt Devil Razor Upright Vacuum Cleaner$91.00Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Bissell CleanView Slim Corded Vacuum, Mambo Red & Black$179.99Chewy Price$195.69List Price
- Hoover Spotless Portable Spot Vacuum Cleaner$109.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Compatibility||—||Plug-In Power||—||—||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
This is a great invention
I’ve always been jealous of houses a whole house vacuum ONLY for the kitchen sweep option - this is the same thing! No more bending over with a dustpan, no more piles left on the floor after sweeping. I think it is a little more expensive than it needs to be, and it would be great if they could make it a bit smaller BUT that said I love it and I’m happy to have purchased it.
After seeing this at my hairdresser, I purchased one. I also bought a rubber broom to sweep hair. We have 3 dogs and loads of hair. This makes clean up so much easier than having to drag a vacuum out every day. It is powerful, has an automatic shut off and easy to clean. I would highly recommend this to pet owners.
This works great it’s powerful and so much better than having to try to get everything in a dust pan
Eye Vac loving it
Best thing I ever bought. I am going to get 2 more for my daughters Christmas gifts.
EyeVac Pet Vacuum
So far (a few days) I’m pleased with how it works. And it is easier for me to have a broom handy rather than a vacuum to quickly sweep up an area. I think it has taken up pieces of kibble and definitely dog hair. For a larger house without a central vacuum system, more than one could be helpful.
EyeVac PetVac is perfect! I have it plugged in next to my Sugar Glider cage. I love my babies but they are a mess. They literally throw tiny pieces of food, treats (including worms!) and other little things out of their cage. It works great on the pellets/litter that we use too. It is a vacuum so it is loud but its only on for about 10 seconds, maybe less. Everything gets sucked up and is clean super quick. I highly recommend!
It works great
Man this thing is a machine . I’m a Barber so it comes clutch for my salon suite. Easy to clean out . I recommend
Love! Love! Love!
I wish it came with a rubber broom but I still love this appliance!