EzyDog Click Adjustable Seat Belt Restraint, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adjustable seat belt restraint attaches to the EzyDog harness and most standard harnesses.
- Provides some backseat freedom while preventing dogs from jumping into the front seat.
- Easily clips into most standard seatbelt anchors, and then clips onto the harness D-ring.
- Allows your dog to sit or lie down comfortably, so it’s great for nervous passengers.
- Recommended for use in the back seat. Adjustable from 17.5 to 26 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$29.41Chewy Price
- Kurgo Leash to Seatbelt Steel Dog Buckle$11.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kurgo Buckle Barrier, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- BarksBar Original Waterproof Car Seat Cover, Standard$23.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Waterproof Bucket Seat Cover$21.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Kurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover, Black$56.12Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Chew Proof Dog Car Safety Belt, 24-in$14.99Chewy Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rocketman Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$62.97Chewy Price$65.00List Price
- 4Knines Bucket Seat Cover, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
Safe Ride for My Two
I have two of these restraints, one for each of my dogs. Secure fastening to the rear seat belt lock and secure fastening to their harnesses. Never have to worry about them when traveling.
Need additional device
We bought this restrained for our 6 mo mini schnauzer, what we noticed that the restraint was let go, then we realised that our super intelligent puppy figured out how to unbuckle, then another device for autistic escape artists was added to it, no problems so far
Good for use with a pet harness.
Good quality. I would recommend you only use this device with a dog harness never a collar.
Seat Belt Restraint
I love that my Coton can sit or lay in the back seat with this seat belt restraint. The length is adjustable for her to look out the window, see me, and the fastener swivels. It snaps into the seatbelt and locks so simple. I just bought another for my husbands car.
I used this for my 30 pound dog in the back seat. Tuesday night the belt let go and he jumped out the window. Vanished into the state park and there have been no sightings since. I would never rely on a single clip restraint again. There have to be models out there with a secondary clip and if there is-spend the e tea money and prevent the chance of my heartbreak.
The most recent one I bought does not clip into my car
I bought one of this brand 2 years ago that works fine. I bought a second one recently and it doesn't clip in into either of my vehicles (which are not Volvos and not more than 5 years old).
We will finally feel safe taking our Goldendoodle for rides she lives with this seat belt restraint and the harness we got her from Chewy. Both good quality and sturdy
My lab started to chew thru this, but she chews on everything. To remedy this we rubbed hot sauce on the belt and that takes care of most unwanted chewing problems.
don't waste your money
If your dog is a chewer don't waste your money on this. My 7 month old mini labradoodle destroyed it in two short trips.
Great idea for traveling doggies! Just enough length so my little old guy can move around, but still be safe...