EzyDog Drive Dog Car Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Car harness is crash tested and certified to provide superior safety while traveling.
- Only need to fit it once, then enjoy quick on/off with the Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system.
- Ergonomic, molded chest plate is padded and contoured to mold to the shape of your dog.
- Engineered to last with seat belt webbing, Crosslink technology and aluminum alloy hardware.
- Also functions as a walking harness with double D-rings for leash attachment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SlowTon Car Safety Dog Harness with Seat Belt, Red, Small: 18.5 to 21-in chest$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- HDP Car Dog Harness & Safety Seat Belt Travel Gear, Black, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness, Medium: 12 to 24-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Nylon Dog Seat Belt for Buckle, Black$16.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, Black, Large$39.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Caldwell's Original Two Dog Leash Coupler$12.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness, Black, X-Small$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Quick Release Dog Walking Harness & Seatbelt Tether, Charcoal, X-Small$26.33Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Caldwell's Original Dual Leash, Red$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle$34.99Chewy Price$39.98List Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Not consumer friendly
This is perhaps the worst designed pet item I have ever encountered. It might be safe, however it is almost impossible to fit on your dog. And the instructions are very few and no real explanation of how to do it. I have experience as a dog owner for many years with many different devices, but nothing is as challenging as this harness. It is so poorly designed that I won't even donate it to the shelter because I know no one would figure it out and it would cause even more disappointment. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ITEM. Here is an example of direction: "Feed webbing tail under webbing keeper and locate back against tri glide". Hope that helps you!
Not a good product
When I first put it on him, it was OK, no problems. After we started the trip to go almost 600 miles for Christmas, I found out the hard way it wasn't a safe product. I had the harness put on him snug, enough room for my finger to go between the harness and his skin. I looked back at him several times, he was laying down. The next time I looked at him he was laying down on top of the harness. He didn't have it on any longer. There's no way he should have been able to get it off. I had to watch him constantly after that. I couldn't make the harness any tighter. When he moved around the seat belts would tighten to the point he couldn't move at all. I had to take the harness off of him. There was no way he could ride like that. I thought paying that much for a travel harness would help protect him. I will never use that again. I am in NO WAY saying this is the fault of Chewy, it's something with the manufacture of the harness. I would NOT recommend this harness to anyone.
The harness itself seems very sturdy. However, my big dog is able to twist herself completely around. I think I need something a little more restrictive for her.
Buckle up your dog
Heavy duty materials. Good quality product. I feel like my pet is safe in my car.
Sturdy but not for slim dogs.
Seems well built, solid product, good design. Returned for not fitting my dog, who is more tall and slim (standard poodle). The chest plate was too wide to pass between his front legs comfortably. Product sizing appears correct as the girths were adjustable to his size, but product is better suited for wider dogs.
This is a 5 STAR harness
This harness is super well designed with high quality hardware and webbing. It's a bit of a challenge to adjust but you only have to do it once. Once adjusted, it is super easy to put on and off. For car rides, all you need to do is to thread the seatbelt through the 2 handles and click in to buckle-up. The ergonomically moulded chest plate offers added protection. Sadly, for a narrow chested dog like mine, that chest plate is a little too wide. Otherwise I would have given it the full 5 stars. I hope the company comes up with a slim option for deep / narrow-chested hounds.
Good Car Harness
This is very easy to put on and take off puppy and has good solid structure to keep safe while riding in the car. Seat belt fits right through loops. Is expensive but worth it.
First time I’ve read all reviews before ordering! Very helpful! Our 15-month-old Tucker (Border Collie) is using another restaurant currently but he’s able to reach us while we’re driving. Still searching for the perfect restraint but so far, based on most comments, sounds like a good option! (Chewy is always our first choice!)
feels like a quality product, but be careful of sizing
I ordered a large for our 55lb dog based on the size/girth listed on chewy, however when it came it was clearly too long for our guy. I then proceeded to look at the EZDog website and their dimensions are very different. While this product feels like it is quality made care should be taken for size. I removed 1 star for this and the fact that I have been unable to use the product as of yet, however I will update this once I get the correctly sized product. as of 11 August 2020 the EZ Dog website shows: Size Girth (cm and in) Weight (lbs) S 28 - 64 cm 11 - 25 in 15 - 35 M 38 - 86 cm 15 - 34 in 35 - 65 L 49 - 106 cm 19 - 42 in 65+
this is so bad.
This is the worst most expensive waste of money. It doesn’t hold the dog in well. My dog can un latch the harness from the back. It is not safe at all. I cannot believe I spent 115$ on this garbage.