EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight one-click harness is loved by dog owners and dogs alike and the adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Includes an ID tag holder so that it can even replace the need for a typical collar
- The QuickFit dog harness is designed to minimize pinching or chafing with a neoprene chest strap for extra comfort
- Reflective stitching provides enhanced nighttime visibility for late hour walks
- Stainless steel ring is rust resistant and provides a secure anchor for leashes to add extra control and durability
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$21.32Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Camo, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$18.40Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- ThunderLeash Nylon Dog Leash, Black, Small: 6-ft long, 0.63-in wide$12.58Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Raspberry, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$29.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- EzyDog Road Runner Dog Leash, Black$45.00Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Neon Yellow, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Grey, Large: 16.9-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, XS$9.92Chewy Price$12.24List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$19.23Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium: 15.4 to 21.3-in chest$21.78Chewy Price$24.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective, Padded||Reflective||Reflective, Adjustable|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
326 Customer Reviews
I bought one of these for use in the car for my fifty pound shepherd/husky. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it fits, how much it holds up, and how simple it is to use. I can take it off and put it on with one hand. The colors are bright and pretty and the fit is really great. Definitely a lifesaver in the car... want a second one for walks because she does so well in it. I highly recommend this harness. She tolerates it and the sliding ring on the back is convenient for attaching a leash or car anchor. Also, a lot of sites don't mention this, but it has a hook for tags on the left side that's really convenient and stops them from being on the dog's back.
Purchased this easy-on harness for my mom’s dog. We sized up because measurements were at the top of the range and it fits perfectly. Very easy to use and camo pink is super cute
Love this harness. Easy and light, doesn't make your dog too hot. The front was difficult to adjust, but once I understood how to put the sleeve all the way to the side, it was easy. Sadly our pup is about to outgrow his harness. Might have to get a new one!
Lola likes it!
I have used the EzyDog harness before and Lola, our 4 year old dog seems comfortable wearing it. So I bought another one. It is easy to adjust and easy to put on/ take off . I like the variety of color choices also.
Smaller cut then previous medium size harnass
I have purchased EzyDog harnesses for my pack over the past number of years. I recently ordered 2 medium harnesses. Although they seem to be of the same great quality they are cut smaller compared to my previous ones and are too small for my dogs.I compared the new harnesses to my old ones and the difference is obvious.Unfortunately I already took the labels off and so cannot return them
This harness was recommended to me by a fellow heeler owner. I ordered 2 for my dogs, one red and one blue. Placed the order one day and received them the next. This harness is everything it should be. Easy to fit, easy to put on and adjust and not alot of bulk. The leash ring is made so it slides on a nylon webbing loop and keeps the harness from being pulled sideways on the dog, which I really like. It is perfect for walking, hiking and swimming. I love that it doesn't have mesh fabric panels to trap sand and dirt to chaff my dog while playing in the water. The ONLY reason I gave this a 4 rating is because the velcro on the front chest adjustable strap broke at the fold seam on the red harness when my dogs saw a squirrel and pulled. However the blue harness didn't break, so I'll give that one a 5 rating. Chewy has awesome customer service, so I will be consulting them about a replacement harness.
Gone in 15 minutes.
This harness was very pretty and of good quality, but no match for a 1 year old collie. Gracie was out of sight for 15 minutes in the kitchen. She managed to get the handle on the back of the harness in her mouth, turn the harness around and chomped it to pieces in short time. Nice harness if your dog isn't a contortionist with sharp teeth.
Perfect in every way!
super easy to put on and a nice comfortable fit. My Pomeranian uses his every day
Easy on Easy off
Great. We tried at least 3 till we found this one.
Good harness, not for tuggers.
I bought the size medium for our 22-pound Havanese mix. It was easy to adjust and goes on and off very quickly. We had no trouble with it until Smokey abruptly developed a phobia about going in a certain door. I stood my ground, he kept backing up... suddenly I have a harness and my dog doesn't. Fortunately he didn't bolt and I picked him up and carried him home. I've trained him to go through the offending door with bribery, but I see he looks at me sometimes when I tug him away from things he shouldn't have. "You know I can get out of here, right, Mom?" I still use the harness, but if your dog tends to pull, I recommend something a little more substantial.