EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built with EzyDog's patented Zero Shock Technology to drastically reduces strain and pull on both pet and parent.
- A proprietary blend of soft touch webbing with reflective stitching for enhanced nighttime visibility for late hour runs.
- Soft neoprene on the outer handle makes it waterproof and comfortable to grip.
- Available in two lengths and a variety of colors and patterns to fit your individual needs and style.
- D-ring and barrel lock for attaching accessories like keys, waste bags and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSpy Camo Bungee Dog Leash, 4 - 6 ft, Blue$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Shed Defender Triton Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Red, 4 to 7-ft long, 1-in wide$24.99Chewy Price$32.76List Price
- Mighty Paw Hands Free Nylon Bungee Dog Leash Set, Grey, 36-in$18.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Wonder Woman Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$12.96Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- LIFE IS GOOD Canvas Overlay Good Vibes Dog Leash, Yellow, 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$13.56Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- LIFE IS GOOD Styles Polyester Dog Leash, 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price
- DealBoulevard Gingham Dog Leash, Large, Sky Blue$17.00Chewy Price
- WAUDOG Reflective Cotton Dog Leash, Purple, Medium$15.50Chewy Price
- DealCollarDirect Floral Pattern Nylon Dog Leash, Pink, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Training Dog Leash, Black 50-ft$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Reflective, Traffic Handle||Traffic Handle||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective||Reflective, Bungee, Traffic Handle||Bungee|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||4 feet||7 feet||6 feet||5 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
163 Customer Reviews
If you're in any pain from dog walking this really helps. Having a 4' length instead of 6' also takes some of the inertia off the force of a dog that pulls or jerks. The elastic portion seems very strong. It really helps. As a senior, I would never use anything but this one again.
Leash really helps when walking a dog that thinks she is walking me and pulling hard.
Great leash for a dog in training who makes a sudden hard pull to chase prey.
I liked the handle on this leash, it's very comfortable. I also like the length of the leash but I think the traffic handle is too close to the clip, I have to bend over uncomfortably in order to use it.
Good leash, well made. This leash won’t teach your dog to not pull on the leash. A wonderful tool for leash training is the face lead. As opposed to the choke or prong collar, esp for smaller breeds that are delicate. When the dog pulls on the face lead it just pulls their heads down. Then they stop pulling. It’s great! Eventually they will just learn not to pull and you don’t need it!
I’ve gone through multiple leashes, but this one is incredibly well made. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. And has the lower leash handle you can use to keep pup close in areas of high traffic.
Best way to train your dog “not to pull” when taking for a walk.
Our Molly is 63 lbs. I purchased this leash along with the “no pull” collar due to the arthritis in my shoulders. The combination of the leash and collar are excellent for training Molly not to pull when I take her for a walk.
Never Received Item
It says I received this item with a collar. I received the collar but not the leash. Idk what I should do.
Leash is shredding
I purchased the EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Leash in the Pink Camo about 2 weeks ago or less and it is shredding already. I have cheaper leashes that have lasted way longer than this. This was leash wasn’t cheap. I want a full refund.
Great for my 60 lb tugboat
The handle of this leash is very comfortable on my hand, even when my dog pulls suddenly. The bungee doesn’t stop her from tugging completely, but prevents 90% of the sudden jerking motions (when she sees a squirrel/bird/leaf move usually). No issues with construction so far, and the clip appears sturdy. I use it on the back of her harness and occasionally clip a longer leash near this leash’s handle and it still works!