Fab Dog Quilted Shearling Dog Coat
About This Item
- The exterior shell is made from 100% nylon.
- The interior filling is made from 100% polyester.
- Repels water to help keep your furry friend dry.
- Features a shearling lining for extra warmth.
- Finished with a leather harness hole detail.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Lumber Insulated Dog & Cat Jacket, Red Plaid, Large$6.40Chewy Price
- Frisco Insulated Dog & Cat Parka with Toggle Accent, Red, Small$20.99Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Tampa Bay Rays, X-Small$29.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Nebraska Huskers, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Pittsburgh Steelers, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Toronto Maple Leafs, X-Small$15.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Philadelphia Phillies, Small/Medium$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Penn State, X-Small$12.00Chewy Price
- Littlearth NCAA Basic Dog & Cat Jersey, Arkansas Razorbacks, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Littlearth NCAA Stretch Dog & Cat Jersey, Missouri Tigers, X-Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Raglan Jersey, Dallas Cowboys, Medium$25.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop, Snap||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Has A Leash Hole and Very Toasty
I went by other reviews and ordered up one size to 18" and it was too big. He's a jack/corgi mix 23-25lbs. I ordered his regular size of 16" and it fit perfectly. It recently snowed and he and my husband like to sit on the front porch even when it's cold out. There's a dog bed with a sherpa blanket so this jacket keeps him very warm and toasty between the two. It repelled the snow when out for a walk and easy to remove with the velcro waist band so all you have to do is slip it over his head.
I purchased this for my Daughter’s rescue Lucy . I purchase a large and because Lucy should be between 40-50 lbs. She is very thin while we are getting her healthy. So we put a cable sweater which was purchase from Chewy a few years ago under and it was perfect!
Wowser for Bowser!
She loves her new coat! And we're happy that it accommodates her harness – there's an opening for the ring. The opening was a bit stiff at first but has relaxed enough it's never a struggle to get clipped up anymore. Very happy here!
Way too big
I ordered for my puppy, he measured at 20 inches around the chest so I sized up to a large thinking he would grow into it, since the measurement for a large started at 22 inches. He was SWIMMING in it. He won't be able to wear this for months.
Very happy with the coat--the velcro is sturdy, the coast is well-made and easy to put on. The coat is not binding on the front legs. It is what we've been looking for for our beagle--bluetick mix.
Warm and functional
Definitely go a size up! I have a long, skinny Pitty that is never warm. This coat is Purrrfect for him. The length hits mid back and covers his chest just right. The nylon outside is great for rainy days like today and the wool on the inside keeps my boy warm on cold walks.
loves the fit
The coat is good looking, fits the dog perfectly, and she walks proudly in it. Lighter weight than her other fab coat of wool, so she wears it in the afternoon.
Neck Made Too Small
While this is indeed a beautiful coat, either the neck measurements are incorrect or my pooch is just disproportionate. Everything fits except the neck.
So adorable and worth the price
This coat is so adorable. My dog Charlie a Maltese Shitzu mix, has received many compliments on it whenever we go out. Even his vet complimented on how cute he looked in it.
Pinot loves her coat and sometimes doesn’t want to take it off! It’s really easy to put on and convenient to have the slot for her leash. I like that the collar and back portion can both fold back until she gets a little bigger.