Fab Dog Quilted Shearling Dog Coat
About This Item
- The exterior shell is made from 100% nylon.
- The interior filling is made from 100% polyester.
- Repels water to help keep your furry friend dry.
- Features a shearling lining for extra warmth.
- Finished with a leather harness hole detail.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Metallic Star Print Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Navy, X-Large$18.72Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Wool Plaid Shearling Dog Coat, Black, 16-in$56.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo North Country Dog Coat, Red, Large$54.95Chewy Price
- KONG 3-In-1 Systems Dog Coat, Black, Small$52.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Lightweight Sporty Avalanche Dog Coat, Orange, X-Small$18.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, Small$38.88Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- GF Pet Creekside Dog Snowsuit, Black, XX-Small$54.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Kodiak Insulated Dog Coat, Teal Plaid, X-Large$43.86Chewy Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Grey Stewart, Large$37.49Chewy Price$67.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||Fleece, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||—||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop, Snap||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Has A Leash Hole and Very Toasty
I went by other reviews and ordered up one size to 18" and it was too big. He's a jack/corgi mix 23-25lbs. I ordered his regular size of 16" and it fit perfectly. It recently snowed and he and my husband like to sit on the front porch even when it's cold out. There's a dog bed with a sherpa blanket so this jacket keeps him very warm and toasty between the two. It repelled the snow when out for a walk and easy to remove with the velcro waist band so all you have to do is slip it over his head.
I purchased this for my Daughter’s rescue Lucy . I purchase a large and because Lucy should be between 40-50 lbs. She is very thin while we are getting her healthy. So we put a cable sweater which was purchase from Chewy a few years ago under and it was perfect!
Wowser for Bowser!
She loves her new coat! And we're happy that it accommodates her harness – there's an opening for the ring. The opening was a bit stiff at first but has relaxed enough it's never a struggle to get clipped up anymore. Very happy here!
Way too big
I ordered for my puppy, he measured at 20 inches around the chest so I sized up to a large thinking he would grow into it, since the measurement for a large started at 22 inches. He was SWIMMING in it. He won't be able to wear this for months.
Very happy with the coat--the velcro is sturdy, the coast is well-made and easy to put on. The coat is not binding on the front legs. It is what we've been looking for for our beagle--bluetick mix.
Warm and functional
Definitely go a size up! I have a long, skinny Pitty that is never warm. This coat is Purrrfect for him. The length hits mid back and covers his chest just right. The nylon outside is great for rainy days like today and the wool on the inside keeps my boy warm on cold walks.
loves the fit
The coat is good looking, fits the dog perfectly, and she walks proudly in it. Lighter weight than her other fab coat of wool, so she wears it in the afternoon.
Neck Made Too Small
While this is indeed a beautiful coat, either the neck measurements are incorrect or my pooch is just disproportionate. Everything fits except the neck.
So adorable and worth the price
This coat is so adorable. My dog Charlie a Maltese Shitzu mix, has received many compliments on it whenever we go out. Even his vet complimented on how cute he looked in it.
Pinot loves her coat and sometimes doesn’t want to take it off! It’s really easy to put on and convenient to have the slot for her leash. I like that the collar and back portion can both fold back until she gets a little bigger.