Fan Creations MLB "All I Need is Baseball & My Dog" Wall Décor
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- The paw-fect way for you and your sidekick to support your favorite squad!
- Crafted using innovative digital printing techniques.
- Features sturdy wood construction that shows your long-lasting commitment to your team.
- Designed to look paw-some on just about any wall!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Imagine This Company Dog Breed Street Sign, Australian Shepherd$4.72Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Stupell Industries Night Dogs Classic Dog Wall Décor, Canvas, 36 x 1.5 x 48-in$72.00Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Mud Pie Funny Kraft Leave Me Alone Dog Plaque$23.00Chewy Price
- Prinz "True Love Has Four Paws" Dog Silhouette Wall Décor$29.99Chewy Price
- New View Had Me At Meow Box Sign$7.48Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- New View "True Love Has Four Paws & A Tail" Box Sign$11.36Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- New View "Love Is A Four-Legged Word" Box Sign$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "My Kids Have Paws" String Art Wall Décor$12.97Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "Dog People" Slat Box Décor$9.69Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "Cat People" Slat Box Décor$10.30Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "All You Need Is Love? & A Golden Retriever" Box Sign$6.80Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "All You Need Is Love? & A Dachshund" Box Sign$7.96Chewy Price$11.50List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
So far so good
I’ve tried a couple of other brands on my frenchie and so far this one seems to be the best. The tearing has definitely lessen. I just ordered a second jar.
gave to my husband for Christmas
We are Rockies fans! The dogs keep him company while he works. Great gift!
Two of my favorite things!
I ordered the Mets. It fits in perfectly with the other wall hangings in my living room. Now when I yell at the Mets when they're losing...which was often this year...I will be reminded that it's not so bad. I have my dog(s)!!