Fancy Feast Classic Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 30
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tender pate offers delightful texture palatable flavors, plus the variety pack keeps finicky eaters interested.
- Choice of three entrée flavors that are finely ground and offer a delightfully smooth pate texture.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats that’s great served alone or mixed with dry food to add moisture to your pal’s diet.
- Grain-free recipes made in the USA to offer three delicious recipes—beef, chicken or turkey flavors—for an assortment your pal will love.
- Collection contains 10 cans with convenient flip-top cans to make serving quick and cleanups even quicker.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Turkey & Giblets Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.52Chewy Price$18.54Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Classic Pate Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.35Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.43Chewy Price$17.51Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.39Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 30$24.49Chewy Price$26.70List Price
- Fancy Feast Senior 7+ Chicken, Beef & Tuna Feasts Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$10.29Chewy Price$10.68List Price
- Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.12Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Seafood Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Savory Centers Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$31.11Chewy Price$33.12List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tender Liver & Chicken Feast: Chicken Broth, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Chicken Feast: Chicken, Poultry Broth, Liver...||Pate White Meat Chicken Recipe: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...||Meat By-Products, Beef Broth, Beef...||Chicken, Poultry Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein||N/A, Natural||N/A||N/A|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate, Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
877 Customer Reviews
He loves it!
I have a hyperthyroid senior, diag 2 yrs ago. He went thru the losing weight, wasting stage. The first yr I tried various grain free, hi protein foods,none of which he would eat more than a can a day. He was in bad shape, kinda a walking skeleton. But otherwise he was happy, active. Tried the FF kitten, he liked it best, it took another 6 months before he finally started eating more. Now he’s up to 4 cans a day plus a good dry food. Hence the big 30 cnt box.Has actually put on weight & muscle , 2 whole pounds! Kinda rare at his age. Need a 60 count,now,lol.
Have they changed formula??
I am not sure what has happened to FF over the last few months but I have 5 cats (yes, I know I have a difficult time refusing strays) and they just won't eat this anymore. First they started refusing the turkey variety and then stopped eating all of them. I have fed them this for years along with dry kibble (American Journey-recommend!). Their fav flavor at this time are the fish varieties but they are refusing to eat the other flavors now. I could see if 1 stopped eating it but something has definitely changed if all 5 won't touch it now. Time to feed the rest to the neighbor's feral cat colony. Am going to try Solid Gold wet because my friend swears by it.
10 cats approve
I have 10 cats and trying to find something they all agree on can be very tricky but this fits the bill. Had to do some trying of different products when cat food was hard to come by and tried this. Not disappointed. They eat every last bite.
Availability of canned cat food
I'm glad that Chewy has this sort of thing available when everywhere else you look these days they're out. I just saw a sign at the grocery store yesterday that said that they would be out of canned cat food until January/February 2023. And the pet stores are out of a lot of it too. Crazy! Thanks Chewy for saving my kitties! They like their wet food and this is a good variety, plus it's affordable.
What's wrong with the food lately?
Fancy Feast is one they'll somewhat enjoy but it seems all my cats are just so picky about the canned foods lately. It's just cats, I guess.... I'm hoping the manufacturer isn't going cheap.
cat’s liked flavors
the 3 friskies flavors we only buy and the fancy feast Cat foods are limited or out-of-stock these days so i bought these case of three flavors mostly for the tender liver and chicken pate, it is 2 of my spoiled boys favorite flavor which you can’t buy alone right now. all the cats will eat the red canned chicken beef one but, not always for batches for that one seems to change in texture/flavor, some cases they are moist and in some cases they are dry, when it is moist most don’t care for it.. The turkey one is the same since about 2 yrs ago, they will eat it sometimes but, only when that one is moist.. picky cats i guess, even quality brands are a no-no with them.. anyhow, expirations dates for the 3 cases we received are late 2023 so good to stock up on these limited in quantity when you can find them.
The product is good but this is the second I have had an issue with delivery, due to several changed of dates on delivery and delay, I had to spend more money to go buy food for my kitty My kitty eats 3/4 cans a day due to issues he had that he is loosing weight as much as he eats I do like chewy and their customer service is simply awesome on every single time I have called To me that is so very important Thank you customer service You guys/ gals are incredible
Great for finicky cat
This is a great combination of choices. It works very well for my Milo who is a very finicky cat. He tires of one type of cat food rather quickly. So this is good.
Our cat likes these flavors
Fancy Feast Poultry and Beef Classic Pate variety pack is perfect for our elderly cat. He likes the flavors and I can give him a half-a-can at a time so the food is always pretty fresh. There is less waste with these small cans over the larger cans of many other brands.
surprisingly not a hit
Because of the shortage of my cats favorite choices of canned foods I thought I'd try an easy multi choice mix. only one of my 5 cats eats any of them. oh well, can't please all of the cats all of the time.