Farm Innovators Pro Serier Digital Circulated Air Bird Incubator
About This Item
- Equipped with an automatic egg turner, fan kit and egg candler.
- Egg turner has a 41-egg capacity.
- Deep bottom tray accommodates larger eggs.
- Large viewing window allows for unobstructed observation.
- Days to hatch countdown is automatically set at 21 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farm Innovators Circulated Air Digital Bird Incubator & Egg Turner$129.17Chewy Price$132.41List Price
- HenGear Reversible Rollout Chicken Nest Box, Medium$199.00Chewy Price$209.00List Price
- Cozy Products Flat Panel Chicken Coop Heater$39.99Chewy Price$73.49List Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$13.99Chewy Price
- Fluffy Layers Egg Collecting Adult Half-Body Apron, Blue$19.99Chewy Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Snuggle-Up Bird Warmer, Medium/Large$49.00Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Homestead Essentials Classic 3 Compartment Chicken & Poultry Nesting Box$119.99Chewy Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Chicken Mat$46.59Chewy Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Poultry Nesting Box$89.99Chewy Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Nesting Herb Starter Kit$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great for large eggs not small eggs
You can use this for small eggs, but you have to purchase the trays separately.I had to return this unfortunately, because it did not suit my needs( needed for parakeet and cockatiel) But, if you are looking for something for chicken eggs and other eggs similar in size this will be perfect.
3rd times the charm
Really nice incubator, new features come in really handy. You can add water now without having to open the lid. Really nice. It did take them 3 tries to send the correct model the 4250. Received the 2450 the first two times but chewy made it right and honestly had great customer service through the whole thing. Very pleased in the end.
Have had this less than 3 months. Got a 50% hatch rate on 100 quail eggs the first time I used it. Second batch of 100 eggs, I had maybe 10 eggs hatch. I put a secondary hygrometer/thermometer inside the incubator to find out that the temp was low by at least 8 degrees. Guess I will be building my own.