Farmers' Helper Original ForageCake Poultry Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for chickens, turkeys, peafowl, guinea fowl, geese, pheasants and ducks.
- Made of nutritious ingredients carefully selected to support good avian health.
- An excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and probiotics,
- A tasty treat for intermittent feeding—not a complete feed.
- Easy to use and ready to serve with minimal waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealHiggins Spray Millet Bird Treats, 25-lb bag$135.91Chewy Price$175.99List Price$129.11Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Golden Honey Flavor Cockatiel Treats, 2 pack, bundle of 2$8.46Chewy Price$8.90List Price$8.04Autoship Price
- Amzey Appetizing Mealworms Wild Poultry Treats, 5-lb bag$36.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Worldly Cuisines Creamy Zen Bird Treats, 13-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Worldly Cuisines Spice Market Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Worldly Cuisines Inca Bean Salad Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apricot & Cherry Flavor Parrot Treats, 2 pack, bundle of 2$11.28Chewy Price$11.88List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- Grubbets Natural Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae Bird Treats, 2-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealVitakraft Mini-Pop Corn Cob Bird Treat, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Worldly Cuisines Tuscan Dream Bird Treats, 13-oz bag$11.89Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Fruit & Veggie Parakeet Bird Treats, 9.5-oz jar$7.39Chewy Price$7.88List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Popcorn Nutri-Berries Bird Treat, 4-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Corn, Oat Groats...||Dried Peas, Corn Gluten Meal, Sorghum...||Oats, Corn, Rendered Beef Tallow...||Corn, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Dried Mealworms...||Corn, Oat Groats, Peanuts...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Guinea Fowl||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Pheasant, Quail, Duck, Geese||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Nuts||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms, Grains|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Never purchase again
My first treat was a baby cake from TSC. They loved it. This FroageCake they wouldn't touch. I wouldn't recommend.
My chickens love their new treat I bought them from Chewy. In fact it's almost time to buy them another.. It's winter here in MN and cold..I like to give them a little extra goodness to keep them active and their little belly's full. Thnx Chewy for offering such an array of things for every animal. One of the many reasons I love Chewy!! Thnx
My chickens don't like it
The wild birds seem to be eating it but it just sits in the feed bowls or coops of my chickens and is ignored. My chickens love treats but not this one.
My HENS LOVED THIS!!!! COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THEY COULDN'T GET ENOUGH!!!!!
chicken treat block
My girls and rooster will literally eat anything and for some reason they would not even touch this :(. I tried breaking it up into crumbles but they still didn’t budge. I’ll stick with my home made treats.
forage cake poutry treat
When I first gave this to them, they didn't pay any attention to it. Now they discovered it and are happily pecking away.
My chickens wont touch this thing. Maybe its better for squirrels?
My chickens loved pecking at this and chasing it around the yard. After they pecked through the middle, it broke in half, giving them twice the fun.
Would not buy again. These were so hard the chickens wouldn't eat them. My son had to break it up with a hammer.
My hens and roosters LOVED this. It a nice new treat..we live upstate NY so chickens do not go out in winter to forage.. so I like to buy nutritional and interesting treats.Will buy again