Farmers' Helper UltraKibble Chick Treats, 2.25-lb bagBy Farmers' Helper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Ideal for younger mixed poultry and heirloom chicken breeds or any domestic fowl raised for eggs and protein, backyard pets and captive wild species.
- Made of nutritious ingredients carefully selected to support good avian health.
- An excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and probiotics,
- A tasty treat for intermittent feeding—not a complete feed for chicks.
- Easy to use and ready to serve with minimal waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Peas, Corn Gluten Meal, Sorghum...||Dried Peas, Corn Gluten Meal, Sorghum...||Oat Groats, Corn, Rendered Beef Tallow...||Oats, Corn, Rendered Beef Tallow...||Natural Shrimp & Natural Mealworm|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Pheasant, Quail, Duck, Geese||Wild Bird, Chicken, Poultry, Duck|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Chicks won't eat it
Unfortunately the chicks won't eat this one. I'm not sure why. It doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it. The chicks will eat hard boiled egg yolk, live mealworms and wax worms for treats, and of course their regular chick crumble, but not this. The older chickens love the Golden Nuggets from this brand, but the chicks ignore this.
Chicks dig it!
Yes my chickens love this stuff. It's like their candy bar treat....
Farmers Helper UltraKibble Chick Treat
My Chicks love this treat. They gobble it up. I recommend for chicks.