Farmers' Helper UltraKibble Poultry Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for mixed poultry flocks and heirloom chicken breeds—also for any domestic birds raised for eggs and protein, backyard pets and wild species.
- Made of nutritious ingredients carefully selected to support good avian health.
- An excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and probiotics,
- A tasty treat for intermittent feeding—not a complete feed.
- Easy to use and ready to serve with minimal waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amzey Mealworms & Shrimp Treats, 1-lb jar$16.15Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.34Autoship Price
- Grubbets Oven Dried Black Soldier Bird Treats, 5-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper UltraKibble Chick Treats, 2.25-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Parrot Bird Treats, 12-oz bag$10.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.06Autoship Price
- Caitec Oven Fresh Bites Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Parrot Treats, 4-oz bag$5.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Corn Chicken Treat Square, 6.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Real Rewards Orchard Mix Medium Bird Treats, 6-oz bag$4.97Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Papaya, Peanuts & Mango Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Caitec Oven Fresh Bites Carrot Cake Cookies Parrot Treats, 4-oz bag$5.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Farmers' Helper BabyCake Poultry Treats, 15-oz block$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper Cackleberry Nugget Poultry Treats, 1.68-lb bag$9.55Chewy Price$9.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Peas, Corn Gluten Meal, Sorghum...||Dried Peas, Corn Gluten Meal, Sorghum...||Oat Groats, Corn, Rendered Beef Tallow...||Oats, Corn, Rendered Beef Tallow...||Corn, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Dried Mealworms...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Geese, Pheasant, Duck, Quail||Chicken, Turkey, Pheasant, Quail, Duck, Geese||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Nuts|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
110% Recommend! Great for all Poultry + TIP for picky eaters
My birds LOVE Ultra Kibble. It is their favorite moment of the day. My assorted flock of Quail, Bantams, and Large Fowl all eat it with ease. It produces the most beautiful feathers, combs, and wattles you probably will ever see! TIP for picky eaters: Method One (All seasons) If your Chickens(Does not work well for quail)won't eat Ultra Kibble, try soaking it in water or whole milk with some of their regular feed until soft. Then blend/mix/smoosh with a spoon so that it is well mixed. Feed as a treat. 90% of pet chickens will gulp this down without hesitation. Then gradually phase out the other food, then the mashing, then the soaking. Method Two (Not if it is cold outside) Also, to introduce unwilling non laying birds to Ultra Kibble, provide as the only food for 1-2 days. Try soaked, and/or mashed if unwilling to eat by the end of the first day. If they still won't eat it, feed regular for 2-4 days then repeat the process. Hope this helps!
Chickens won't eat
Well I have finally found something my chickens don't like. They nibbled at them for a minute but a day went by and the kibble is still sittingin their treat dishes. Better to just stick with the cackleberry for extra nutrients and mealworms for protein.
I'm beginning to think my chickens are very spoiled and finicky. They liked this treat okay but pass it over quite often.
I have a 31 member Silkie flock of hens and roos and they go nuts over this stuff. I mix it in with their food year round, it's great extra protein, especially in the winter when I use more of it thinking they need extra goodies to stay warm in the cold snowy months. I mix it in with their mini-pellets and they go nuts picking out all the little brown balls. They all love it!
Great healthy treat
My mixed flock loves this Ultrakibble. I mix it with scratch grain and they eat it right up. I use it to boost nutrition in the winter months and it provides an excellent source of clean energy for my birds. I would highly recommend.
Guinea fowl love this treat. So happy to find this product in a large size.
Ultrakibble Chicken Treat
I am always looking for some new treats for my chickens! I came across this and a few of the reviews seemed ok, so I purchased it. I have Rhode Island Reds. They aren't picky in the least bit, but they will not touch this. The texture is hard (like a hard dog or cat food) and they did not seem to like that, so I tried to soak the kibble treats in water to soften them, and still, wouldn't touch them. Mixed it in with some of their mealworms... nope! Weren't having it! Maybe a better treat for a different type of bird, rather than a chicken. ((Picture shows their excitement for a treat but a disappointment when finding out what it was! Haha.))