Farmina Natural & Delicious Chicken & Ancestral Low-Grain Mini Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 5.5-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is deboned chicken. It's been formulated for small and mini breeds with a smaller kibble size.
- 92% of protein is from quality animal sources which makes for a low ash content. Ingredients are also fresh and never frozen for optimum nutrition.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- This GMO-free formula doesn't contain peas, lentils, pea protein, chickpeas, or added plants oils.
- Natural omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat while added pomegranate and berries are rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farmina Natural & Delicious Chicken Grain-Free Mini Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 5.5-lb bag$32.75Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Dr. Tim's Salmon & Pork Grain-Free RPM Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Sardine Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Party Animal California Chicken & Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.67Chewy Price$16.79Autoship Price
- FirstMate Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Australian Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 28.6-lb bag$78.74Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Horizon Pulsar Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price
- Annamaet Original Option Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Evolve Deboned Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Whole Spelt...||Deboned chicken, dehydrated chicken (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), potato...||Boar Meat, Dehydrated Boar Meat (Source Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Potato...||Lamb Meat, Dehydrated Lamb Meat (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Potato...||Lamb, Dehydrated Lamb, Whole Spelt...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Natural, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Boar, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
My picky poodle, Popcorn, loves this food!
I have a four year old toy poodle and have tried every food available canned and kibble. He would eat two or three pieces and that’s it and I made the mistake of giving him some table food. Finally in desperation I asked the breeder what she’s feeding her dogs. She told me this was the brand they like best and he eats it! He used to bring kibble out of his dish drop it on the floor and then eat a couple pieces and leave the rest. Now he eats it all. I’ll keep buying this food as long as he keeps eating it! If you have a picky dog try it or if you have a dog that isn’t I would say try it anyway!
No More Picky eaters
I am a label reader and this by far is one of the very best! Private pet store owners agree. thank you Chewy for caring this product. You cant go wrong. mine love the chicken
The BEST...and we've tried most of the rest.
I have two tiny Yorkies--one picky eater and one with a tricky digestive system--and both have tried their share of premium foods. Both LOVE this formula and absolutely thrive on it. Perfect stools, healthy GI, great energy, and shiny coats. The kibble size is truly "mini." Love how the primary ingredients and protein levels are VERY meat-based, and not boosted by peas/potatoes/lentils like many brands today. Farmina is a GEM of a company that's hard to find in the USA--thanks Chewy for carrying it!
Seems to be good quality food . My pup snacks on it during the day in between her fresh food. She likes it. I like that it has no lentils or chickpeas.
my dog loves it
My dog is a picky eater and also 6 pounds. It’s hard to find dry food that wasn’t too hard for his teeth, small enough bites and yummy! He eats this no problem and I trust the ingredients. I truly love this brand and am so thankful it exists!
My dog loves it, I’ve never seen her so excited for a meal. She’s been having it for a few weeks now and the excitement has worn off a little but she still enjoys it very much. We’ve had trouble with getting her to gain weight and this food has finally done the trick.
They have never gobbled down dry food so quickly. Then looked for more!
great for allergies and small dogs
My dog has a lot of food allergies so it took a long time to find a food that she's not allergic to. This food is perfect! She's not allergic to any of the ingredients and it's a healthy food. I showed my vet and he was impressed and asked what brand the food is! The only downside is my dog has been having bad diarrhea, but I'm not sure if this is related to the food or spring allergies or other reasons. Another positive of this food is the kibble is nice and small for my dogs little mouth :)
Awesome, pups favorite
My chihuahuas love this! I love the healthy ingredients!
This has helped my tummy
My name is Bella. I’m a six year old, 7 pound peekaboo. Most food I’ve tried makes my tummy upset and my whole life I have tried many foods. With most foods, I only eat a little and some days I won’t eat. My tummy rumbles a lot. My daddy recently bought Farmina ND for me. It has changed my life. My tummy has not been upset once since he got this for me. I eat every meal because it’s so tasty to me. And my hair has gotten shinier. I even have more energy. I really like this food and recommend it for your furry family too.