Farmina Natural & Delicious Ocean Sea Bass, Sardine & Shrimp Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without any thickeners including guar, xanthan, cassia, industrial gums and carrageenan.
- Each portion is steamed individually in the can from fresh, raw sea bass, sardines and shrimp.
- Processed with no added water or broth for a hearty texture.
- Cans are 100% BPA-free.
- Complete nutrition in each recipe means this diet can be fed on its own without supplementation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Almo Nature HQS Complete Chicken Recipe with Carrots Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$23.40Chewy Price$22.23Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Complete Chicken Recipe with Green Beans Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$29.25Chewy Price$27.79Autoship Price
- Almo Nature La Cucina Tuna with Papaya Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94-oz, case of 12$17.01Chewy Price$16.16Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna & Cheese in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.29-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Chicken Recipe in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$19.94Chewy Price$20.56List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- Petite Cuisine Baby Bluebell's Chicken & Pumpkin Entrée in Broth Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 24$32.16Chewy Price$35.76List Price$30.55Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory Liver Recipe in Savory Juices Cat Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Naturals Tuna with Mackerel Cat Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Naturals Ocean Fish with Salmon Cat Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Chicken Paté Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$100.56List Price$68.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sea Bass, Sardine, Cod...||Tuna, Cod, Herring...||Salmon, Cod, Herring...||Sea Bass, Cod, Herring...||Trout, Salmon, Cod...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Cod, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, Natural||Non-GMO, Natural||Non-GMO, Natural||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Natural||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Natural|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
I wanted to switch my pets to a better quality food and had tried a couple of other "quality" food but my cats wouldn't eat it. After doing a lot of research, I decided to try Farmina products. My cats & dogs both get Chicken & Pomegranate dry (Prime for cats, Ancestral Grain for dog) & the cats also get canned (Prime & Ocean). They all LOVE it! I was initially turned off by the higher price, however each can is packed with food and the tuna products look like human-quality canned tuna and it seems to be more filling. So although the food costs more, I am using less of it, my pets enjoy it and aren't snacking on as much dry food between meals as they did with other pet food. The only complaint I have is that I would like to see a larger size can (like the typical 5.5 oz cans).
the best !!
my cat eats a lot of farmina and this seems to be his latest favorite. he licks the bowl clean then keeps licking the empty bowl for minutes then sits and stares at me waiting for more !! will be buying again forever, once its back in stock !! so healthy and delicious
we love this stuff !!
my cat really enjoys this and other farmina products. love that i can buy them on chewy. great healthy food !
My vet didn’t love the gums in the food I was feeding my cat. The vet recommended Science Diet and as far as I could tell, there’s only one gum-less formula they have and my cats wouldn’t touch it. I spent a long time checking labels in every pet store and online and was very happy to find Farmina. It took a second to land on a flavor everyone approved of, but all 3 of my cats love the ocean flavors (and are very disappointed whenever I run out because it’s backordered!)
it is really soupy
The food is great quality but the fish is very soupy, there’s barely any meat and my cat is often quite hungry after. The chicken flavor has more meat but he likes the fish. Thinking about switching again.
My finicky cat loves this food! Was used to him leaving half the food to dry out and be thrown away, but he eats every morsel of this. We're talking about cats here though, so YMMV.
N&D Ocean Cat Food
This is a great product which Shane loves and helps him. He is allergic to chicken, salmon, potatoes, quinoa, rice, millet. Since this has not of those products or fillers, it is good when I cannot get the out of stock other product.
My cats are not a fan
I think Farmina is one of the superior pet foods you can buy. I had been transitioning my cats to the Farmina kibble and decided to try the wet food. My cats refuse to eat it. I am not sure if its the flavor so I will try another flavor.
I think it's very good but not for my Cat
I believe the quality and taste were very good but not for my Cat. I just don't know why he's not enjoying compares with Wild Boar and Apple.
This was the first time that I bought wet food by this brand, and my cats love it. It's not too liquid-y, and there's chunks of meat. I'll definitely buy it again.