Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Lamb & Blueberry Medium & Maxi Adult Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is lamb.
- 90% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Food vitamins retain their freshness through a coating system that allows them to be included post cooking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Lamb & Blueberry Recipe Adult Mini Breed Dry Dog Food, 15.4-lb bag$62.80Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Chicken & Pomegranate Recipe Adult Mini Dry Dog Food, 15.4-lb bag$57.66Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Farmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$87.95Chewy Price$104.95List Price
- Farmina N&D Ocean Herring & Orange Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$119.95List Price
- ACANA Singles + Wholesome Grains Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ACANA Sea to Stream Recipe + Wholesome Grains Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Duck & Pear Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Dehydrated Lamb, Whole Spelt...||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...||Lamb, Dehydrated Lamb, Sweet Potatoes...||Lamb, Dehydrated Lamb, Whole Spelt...||Cod, Dehydrated Cod, Herring Oil...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Natural, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
Weird shipment maybe?
My dog loves this food, we get the 5.5lb autoshipped every two weeks. For some reason this time around, he wont eat it? He's normally obsessed but it does smell a bit odd.. like more intense than normal? The bag was vacuum sealed and everything seems normal. I guess im trying to see if anybody else is experiencing this with their food or if my guy has something else going on? Regardless, its a great food with healthy poops that i feel good abt feeding him Im just a bit bamboozled
Wish I had found sooner
In January of 22, I got a new puppy and was not a personal fan of the food the breeder had her on. I had accidently bought the adult version. It was a small bag so I mixed it with my older corgi's food. His coat got so soft and my mom mention how much better over all he was looking. Which is great as he has food allergies to corn and potato's. I wish I had found this sooner.
My dogs are almost done with a first bag of this food, but I’ve seen improvements with my oldest 6y/o. She is active for longer periods of time. It’s really such a great product. And smells nice! Adding it to my auto ship.
smells just like blueberries
I like that this food has antioxidants in it from blueberry and pomegranate both of which are excellent sources of polyphenols and my dogs seem to do well on this food. Polyphenols are anti-carcinogenic.
Dogs love it
I am a dog food snob, study ingredients, percentages, etc.. When my two dogs food went up $30 a bag in 3 months I decided it was time to change. I spent hours looking. Finally a friend suggested your food. I was impressed after reading up on it and bought a bag. We are still transitioning but the boys pick out this food over their old food. They love it and I have noticed a nice change in their coats. It’s the first dogfood I have been excited to feed my dogs in a long time. (Remember, I am a dog food snob) Thank you!
Farmina brand pet foods are fantastic! Our Border Collie does extremely well on it & loves it. We find their products consistently superior.
Healed her skin!
I’ve tried over a dozen brands of kibble for my dog over the last 6 years. Several supplements and Vet visits. She has chronic dry & flaking skin that often hurts her. This cleared her up in 3 days!
Good food for all ages and allergies
I have a 6yr. Old Stafford shire pit with allergies and this seems to help a bit. I also have a medium size mix breed that gobbles it up. Only thing I dislike is there are small little peices stuck inside the dog food. Not are if it is peices of bone or what but other than that no issues.
Food is awesome
This is an amazing food, however Chewy sends older bags that smell awful, not the fresh (still weird) smell of a fresh bag. Just be aware.
My dog loves this food and she is doing so well on it! She has lots of allergies and this food works great.