Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides an easy, cost-effective way to remove dirt, dust and hair from your horse’s coat.
- Made from durable, long-lasting fiberglass which can be easily refreshed by rubbing the long edge on concrete.
- Convenient tool helps your horse shed their winter coat and stay clean between regular baths.
- Leaves your horse’s coat looking slicker and shinier after the very first use.
- Simply scrape your horse’s coat vigorously in short, rapid strokes and watch the magic happen!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Martin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, Gallon$180.28Chewy Price
- Spalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal$29.99Chewy Price$31.50List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$23.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- FORCE Nature's Force Natural Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Farrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$48.40Chewy Price$45.98Autoship Price
- EcoSMART Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 24-oz bottle, 2 count$23.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon, 2 count$158.98Chewy Price$151.03Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$64.00Chewy Price$60.80Autoship Price
- Farnam Wipe Fly Spray with Citronella, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 4$71.36Chewy Price$67.79Autoship Price
- Farnam Equisect Fly Horse Repellent, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$30.50Chewy Price
- DealFarnam Mosquito Halt Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol.||Prallethrin, Permethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...||Cypermethrin, Cas #52315-07-8 1.00 % Other Ingredients: 99.00 %||Water, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Glycerin...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Itch & Redness Remedy||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
a good purchase
I purchased this as you were temporarily out of my trainer's recommended brand. The ingredients are the same as the PRY... brand the formula just isn't as highly concentrated. I found it to work well and feel like it's a bargain. I wish it lasted a little longer, after 24 hrs its time to reapply, but I still consider it a good purchase and will use again in the future.
Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray
Pour this in a Sprayer and spray your horse and watch the flies die.
Definitely a good product with an ok price tag. I like the range that this one covers and it doesn’t seem to bother my horse in a negative way. I will definitely continue using this one.
I was looking at reviews and thought this product would be good for my two horses. The fly spray I was using wasnt cutting it. I used it as directed. Within a week of using it, I noticed that my horses were agitated with their skin. And they started getting crusty areas all over them. The only thing that I changed in any of it was to this spray. Now I'm out money and had to recover both horses. We will be looking for a better product.
Best fly spray
I've tried many other sprays and Bronco Gold seems to be the best by far.
Price more than doubled!!
When I first started buying this spray it was less than $8, now it is over $18?! I like this fly spray, it works well. Fly season in Texas is most of the year, so finding a economical fly spray is import as you go through so much of it. Sad that the price has increased to more than he product is worth.
This spray works!!
This spray works great with my two horses and donkey!!! Little goes a long way you don't need to spray too much on them.
best price around and works as good as piranha. love this and will continue to use chewy.
It actually works
We tried two other fly sprays that were more expensive and this is the first one to actually work!
Good for rotational fly spray
Bronco is pretty good at keeping gnats and smaller flies away. But it doesn't keep big bad biting bugs away and I have to use a much stronger spray for that. That said, it's good to have in your rotation as an inexpensive spray for the beginning and end of bug season.