Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Cypermethrin, Isopropyl Alcohol.||Cypermethrin, Cas #52315-07-8 1.00 % Other Ingredients: 99.00 %||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control|
About This Item
- Formulated to keep working even in wet conditions.
- Offers up to 14 days of fly control to protect your pet.
- Contains RepeLock conditioner, which stays on by binding to the hair shaft.
- Helps keep away biting and nuisance flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks and lice.
- Available in 15-oz, 50-oz or 1-gallon bottle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$41.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Sport Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Senior Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bucket$174.95Chewy Price$255.65List Price$166.20Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$28.38Chewy Price$36.99List Price$26.96Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Tough As Nails Hoof Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Garlic Flakes Immune Support Granules Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$78.60Chewy Price$80.88List Price$74.67Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Chromium Yeast Diabetic Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$28.38Chewy Price$26.96Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Calming Pellets Horse Supplement, 30 Day Singles$69.41Chewy Price$78.08List Price$65.94Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Glucosamine Sulfate Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag$24.01Chewy Price$22.81Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Metabolic Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$59.01Chewy Price$56.06Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine GI Sponge 3 Toxin Absorber & Acid Neutralizer Powder Horse Supplement, 5.75-lb bucket$42.55Chewy Price$52.00List Price$40.42Autoship Price
- Tenda B-N-M Paste Circulatory Care Horse Supplement, 60-cc syringe$9.95Chewy Price$14.75List Price$9.45Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
FLYS HATE IT!
It stays on a few days and great on trail rides to keep the fly's off. Nothing can completely keep the fly's away sadly!
This is a really good product. Under normal conditions it lasts at least a day, and in winter, for mosquitoes and such, a couple of days. My horses who are more sensitive to some products handle this one fine. Pricing is good, too! Regarding packaging, it would help if tape was placed around the cap. The product leaked in the box. The box itself had a lot of packing material in it but being a liquid, the product leaked. No one likes to lose expensive product... Thanks!
The only repellent!
The best out there! Very little smell and nothing like all the others. I have 1 horse that HATES the smell of most sprays and won't allow me to use other sprays on him but had no problem with this. I have another horse with SEVERE allergies to most Flys and bugs and this spray has completely changed her quality of life.
This Year's Winner
Every year I end up using a different fly spray, whichever one seems to be working the best. Endure is working the best this year. It has a great smell to it. But, as EVERY horse owner knows, the statement on the label of this product and other brands as well, that it protects for 14 days is a total joke.
My go to fly spray
Been using Endure for years and it is very effective repelling flies. I keep a bottle in my tackroom and in my trailer.
Works fast, lasts long
I’ve used this for many years. Never disappoints, my horse even lets me spray his face.
Farnam Endure Fly Spray
This spray works better than any other sprays I've used in the past and I've used just about every brand out there natural and chemical. It doesn't seem to be sweat resistant or last as long as it says it does. I still have to apply 2x a day during fly season. So 4 stars for being good but not quite as advertised.
Great fly repellent
I have been using Endure for years. It works well and lasts longer than others, although it doesn't smell as good as some.
Like most long time horse owners, I have been "disappointed" by every fly spray I have ever used, in the sense that none of them live up to the advertised "promises". No this spray doesn't last 14 days. However, my horse has decent protection if I use every few days rather than every day. It IS waterproof, important since my horse goes in and out of his stall at will. And, it is competitively priced. I rated it 5 stars because I am more satisfied with this brand than with any other I have used, regardless of price. And Chewy's lighting shipping is always a plus!
Better than other flysprays
While it doesn't last 14 days, it does last more than one and that's good enough for me. My horse, who hated being sprayed when I first got him, will come over when he sees me pick up the spray bottle now as he associates relief from biting insects with it. The scent is pleasant enough, too.