Farnam Equicare Flysect Dog & Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Permethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Pyrethrins, Deionized water, ethoxylated caster oil...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.||Piperonyl Butoxide, Butylcarbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl...||Thyme Oil, Cedar Oil, Lemongrass Oil...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control|
About This Item
- Provides immediate control and protection against gnats, flies, mosquitoes, mites, chiggers, fleas, ticks and lice.
- Contains two insecticides and two repellents for the ultimate protection against pests.
- Includes aloe and other emollients to moisturize the skin and keep the coat in peak condition.
- Made with sunscreen to keep your horse’s skin safe and protected from harmful UV rays.
- Great for use on horses, foals, dogs and puppies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Equisect Fly Horse Repellent, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 10$150.40Chewy Price
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vita Flex MSM Ultra Pure Joint Support Granules Dog & Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$32.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Curicyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 15-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$10.15Chewy Price$19.11List Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.29List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$37.99Chewy Price$39.71List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Horse Roll-On Fly Repellent, 3-oz bottle$8.00Chewy Price$13.19List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita Biotin Molasses Flavor Crumbles Horse Supplement, 3-lb tub$20.95Chewy Price$31.16List Price$19.90Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Seems to work but is very strong
My horse is being eaten up by bugs this summer. I do see a decrease in bites on him (morning and night spraying). But the scent is SO strong it burns my eyes. Sensitive horses might come to hate this brand because of how strong it is.
I've used this for years. I've tried others with much less success. This is the only one that contains sunblock which not only helps the horse but protects the chemicals from breaking down in sunlight - which is why the other sprays break down after about 3 hours and this one doesn't.
My favorite of all I've tried
Let's face it..it seems like no fly sprays really, truly work...but this is the best of the ones I've tried. The flies might still briefly land, but they don't stay.
The odor was so strong from the box I didn't even stray it. My husband said it, "smells like bad perfume".
only fly spray that works
I've used this for years and years and years on my sensitive, thin-skinned grey throughbred who is a bug magnet and flinching, twitching, kicking bug phobe. This stuff works. I found the best price around here instead of on tack shop sites. Will be back. Switched over my cat food here too.
Definitely works fast, kills flies almost instantly.
After 50 years of owning and loving horses, this is the BEST!
Last year I asked Chewy if they could carry this product and here it is! They are the BEST! And it came sealed so well, none was wasted. They taped the screw top and even being alcohol-based, I didn't lose any product. I love Chewy!!