For use in animals only. Warning: FDA HAS NOT APPROVED Ivermectin for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans. Nobody wants their horse to suffer from worms, and Farnam Ivercare Horse Paste offers at-home treatment. This convenient paste fights against a broad spectrum of parasites such as worms and bots. The easy-to-administer syringe is designed with extended Sure-Grip for easy handling and can be depressed directly into your horse’s mouth for dosing. Best of all, it's made in a tasty apple flavor, so your horse may actually like taking his medicine. Each syringe can be locked to treat horses at any weight in 250-pound increments and contains enough paste to teat a 1,500-pound horse. Proudly made in the USA, this anthelmintic and boticide paste will keep your horse feeling his best.
Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous. Click here for more information about Ivermectin and COVID-19.
- This paste kills a broad spectrum of parasites such as large stongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and summer sores.
- Each weight marking on the syringe delivers proper dosing to treat 250 pounds body weight, and can treat a horse up to 1,500 pounds.
- Sure-Grip design is easy-to-use and provides superior handling for convenient treatment, while tasty apple flavor makes administration even easier.
- All horses should be included in regular parasite control programs to reduce the chances of verminous arteritis and illness.
- Proudly made in the USA for a convenient at-home paste to keep your horse feeling his best.
See all items by Farnam