Farnam Quietex Focusing & Calming Paste Horse Supplement, 1.09-mL syringe
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Calming paste provides an immediate serving of stress relieving ingredients for your horse.
- Helps keep your sidekick calm and relaxed in stressful situations and won’t cause drowsiness.
- Made with L-tryptophan, thiamine, inositol, riboflavin, magnesium, vitamin B6, and valerian root to help manage nervous behavior.
- Encourages your hoofed friend to “mane”-tain focus and stay on task.
- Formulated with a unique combination of stress relieving ingredients to promote calm without drugs or sedatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Starch, Glucose, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Each 120 mL contains: Chamomilla 2c, Pulsatilla 2c, Plantago 6c...||Active Ingredients: 10, 004 Mg Magnesium (Carbonate), 9...||Active Ingredients: L-Tryptophan 1, 600mg, Thiamine HCL 35mg...||Inactive: Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Rice Bran...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Hay||N/A||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Hay|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Soy Free, Low NSC, Low Starch|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I’ve used Quitex more than once for our anxious mare. She’s much more relaxed and focused when we ride when she’s wasn’t before. We give a scoop an hour before like directions say and within that time frame we can see her much more calm when we are grooming and tacking up. She’s so much better to ride and more focused. She loves the taste too.
As good as it'll get!
As far as over the counter calming aids go, this one is impressive. Make sure to give it two hours before an "event" if you are trying to use it for a specific occasion.
Worked for my horses for farrier.
I added the pellets to a bit of grain. This product did seem to make them calmer for the farrier for my 2 horses, although 1 still fidgeted from boredom. I did expect a little more calmness than it provided. It doesn't make them sleepy. It did seem to take a while to kick in so I may try giving it to them 2 hours before the farrier arrives instead of 1 as written on the instructions.
Definitely Works For My Mare!
I bought this for my mare for during a transition in pasture buddies. My mare loves to run and be dramatic, so I was hoping it would help keep her calm during the transition. The difference was much more impressive than I expected! Although I will never be able to know how well she would have handled it without Quietex, she handled it much better than expected. She's been off of it for a few days now and she is definitely back to her wild self, which helps shows me how much Quietex really did help.
did not work
This does not work for every horse I gave it to my horse and she was out of control