Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide.||Cypermethrin, Isopropyl Alcohol.||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide & Butoxpolypropylene Glycol....||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Skin & Coat Health|
About This Item
- Simply mix thoroughly with water to prepare solution for use.
- 1 quart of concentrate makes 8 quarts of ready-to-use fly spray!
- Kills pesky pests on contact.
- Repels horn flies, house flies, stable flies, horse and deer flies.
- Dependable protection for your neighing neighbor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Horse Protein Moisturizer, 32-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 34-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$43.46List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$29.38Chewy Price$33.60List Price$27.91Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 16-lb bucket$179.95Chewy Price$260.60List Price$170.95Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$128.51List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab STP Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$29.99Chewy Price$48.97List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$13.95Chewy Price$17.11List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Senior Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$55.99Chewy Price$88.00List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$18.59List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$28.38Chewy Price$36.99List Price$26.96Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy Bactericidal & Fungicidal Horse Thrush Treatment, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$20.09List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$78.99Chewy Price$115.69List Price$75.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
I keep coming back to this fly spray!
I've tried almost ALL of them and I keep coming back to REPEL-X emulsifiable fly spray - it is cost-effective (especially if you have more than one horse) and is easy to use and as long as it isn't mixed too strong is not likely to "burn" your horses' skin (I do have one out of three that I need to be careful with). Buying it by the gallon is the most cost-effective and the quart is second best.
I love it but thought I had cancelled three bottles since I had already ordered 3 previously......Somehow Chewy misconstrued my intention and now I have 6.....As I said.....I love Repel-x but am a little unhappy as I didn't mean to stock my shelves with only having 3 horses.....
Farnam Repel-X concentrate
It really really works. I mixed it in a gallon milk jug so ready to use when I need it. I am in South Carolina and the bugs are already bad:(. This spray does kill on contact and keeps the bugs away at least for a while.
Great for a quick AM spray
Used Repel products for ever and they have always done good ...No fly Spray product works like they say but with this one i make in a gallon container and fill my sprayer as needed for a quick leg/belly and spine spray ...Its a daily need but cheap enough to do for 3 horses every morning and No problems with skin reactions with the water base and there is no disgusting embedded sand
used for years
This is the only product that does not cause hives on my horses. Been using it for decades. Like that I can mix it at differing dilutions depending of the pest. Found the best price on Chewy. Fast shipping too.
Only Fly Spray I will use
I have used this Fly Spray for Years. It is the only thing that seems to give any relief of the horse Flies. I do mix it a little stronger than recommended and Apply it more often as well when I am home, but it works.
Repel x fly repellent
Great product, worth every penny, have fly issue and this product resolved it. Thank you.
Buyer of products!
My problem with this product is in messages. Order 1044212704-1. Item 115658. I have photos, but can't get them to come up.
smells like a terrible cleaner
It’s smells like something you would clean your wood floors w and it doesn’t seem to keep flys off my horse at all. I sprayed directly on some flys and nothing happened.
Have used for 20 years
Like any fly spray it’s not very long lasting but I include it in my homemade spray recipe. I think it helps. I don’t like to switch sprays since my mares can react to others.