Farnam Repel-X Pe Emulsifiable Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal jug
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to mix—just add water.
- One quart of concentrate makes eight quarts of ready-to-use fly spray.
- Kills flies on contact.
- Repels horn flies, house flies, stable flies, horse and deer flies.
- Enjoy dependable, economical protection for your horse.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.29List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Granules Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$57.95Chewy Price$57.99List Price$55.05Autoship Price
- NaturVet MSM Pure Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$49.92Chewy Price$83.60List Price$47.42Autoship Price
- Farnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 50-lb bucket$299.99Chewy Price$284.99Autoship Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 5-lb can$39.93Chewy Price$46.95List Price
- Mane 'n Tail Mineral Ice Horse Pain Relieveing Gel, 16-oz jar$13.58Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- Healthy Coat Apple Flavored Feed Top Dressing Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-qt bottle$13.86Chewy Price$13.17Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz can$18.50Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Clovite Conditioner Powder Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$101.53Chewy Price$96.45Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Hoof Heal Liquid Hoof Care, 32-oz bottle$37.94Chewy Price$37.99List Price$36.04Autoship Price
- Solitude IGR Horse Fly Preventive, 20-lb bucket$291.41Chewy Price$276.84Autoship Price
- NaturVet Natural Ready to Use Cedar Oil & Citronella Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.74Chewy Price$26.40List Price$10.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Prallethrin & Piperony Butoxide||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Organic Aloe Vera, Sunscreen, Coat Conditioners.||Lemongrass Oil Cedar Oil Peppermint Oil Geranium Oil Water Soap Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate...||Active Ingredients: Permethrin 0.50%, Pyrethrins 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.0%....|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Best to knock them down.
No equine fly spray can knock the flies to the ground faster, or deader. I've tried many other products and think this to be the best especially when horse flies are around. flies may settle on my horses but they don't want to stay.
tried to figure out how much to mix for a 32 oz spray bottle.. came up with 4 oz to 6 oz. but did not keep flys away... so I doubled it.. still not keeping flys away..except immediately after spraying... then they are right back all over her.. even tried sponge bathing her with a mixture... I have used Farnam wipe with good luck... was hoping for the same with this Farnam product ....disappointed
This is the best price I have seen this item listed at when shopping online. Fast shipping (and packaged well, no leaking) and good customer service. I'm impressed. And ready for fly season....
Keeps all of our horses and ponies fly and insect free.