Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful defense for hardworking horses!
- Quick knockdown, long-lasting protection against flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Formulated with multiple active ingredients that keep working up to 14 days.
- The coat conditioners provide a healthy shine.
- Available in multiple sizes, including an economical easy-pour gallon refill size! Assortment may vary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$37.99Chewy Price$39.71List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.79List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb jar, 70 Day Supply$41.95Chewy Price$63.59List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Farrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$22.53Chewy Price$24.20List Price$21.40Autoship Price
- Farnam Wipe Fly Spray with Citronella, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 4$79.80Chewy Price$75.81Autoship Price
- Absorbine Flex+Max Advanced Joint Health Optimized Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$150.29List Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Horse Hoof Care Conditioner, 15-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Source Original Dry Meal Formula Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$34.95Chewy Price$40.18List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- FORCE Nature's Force Natural Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita-E & Selenium Crumbles Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$153.29Chewy Price$239.99List Price$145.63Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Aniflex Complete Connective Tissue Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$33.46Chewy Price$51.80List Price$31.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...||Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% ...||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...||Lemongrass Oil Cedar Oil Peppermint Oil Geranium Oil Water Soap Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Good tick repellent spray
This product does its job well. I use it to deter ticks by applying to my horse's legs, chest, and flanks weekly. He lives in a wooden area with a creek and high tick population. This stuff works!
Helps the fly control
The flies are relentless towards my old boy. This helps a lot! I like the spray nozzle, it doesn't jam like some styles.
Great for Sensitive Skin!
I have a boarder who’s horse has very sensitive skin. Tri Tec 14 is what works best for him. He has not had any skin issues and the fly spray does it’s intended job. I’m well pleased.
Works well and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Opps on the packaging/shipping
I like this product, it smells very good compared to many others. I've ordered it several times and am so glad Chewy is selling more and more horse products, as our area has lots of horses but no feed/tack store. I just received my order, which came quickly, to find the box wet. The bottle was shrink-wrapped. I'm guessing that's to keep the liquid in if the bottle was compromised. Nothing wrong with the bottle except that the cap wasn't on tight. The product leaked out of the shrink wrap. Fortunately I didn't order any fuzzy toys!
Recommend this product
works great for my pony! I would recommend this spray, flys, mosquito, nats gone for hours
It Really Works on Flies
I have a big Rhodesian Ridgeback (dog - although people say he is as big as a horse) that for some reason, gets covered in flies during the summer. I spray this stuff on him and the flies go away. It's really that simple. It's only good for about one day though.
excellent horse spray
Tri-Tec is my favorite horse spray. It repels and kills the flies the most effectively,IMO, but also smells very fresh and not so strong as other sprays. Chewy has the best price on it too.
I would give this 1000 stars
This product is amazing!! I have been struggling for months to keep the flies off with my donkeys; I have purchased creams, sprays, ointments, fly mask, and leg wraps!! you name it I tried it and it didn’t work. And anything that did work really only worked for a few hours. I put this on my donkeys NINE days ago and I haven’t seen a fly sense!!! my donkeys are happier than ever and looking so healthy!! I love, love this spray and will being buying it for the rest of my life!!!
Did not work for my horses
I was excited to try this after seeing all the great reviews, but it was not at all effective for my two horses. Tried applying more of it, more often, without any change. The Pyrhana works MUCH better!