Farnam Wound-Kote Dog & Horse Wound Care Spray, 5-oz can
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isopropyl Alcohol, Acriflavin, Methyl Violet...||Iodoform, Potassium Alum, Flowers of Sulfur...||Active: Flowers of Sulfur 2.2% Inactive: Petrolatum, Kaolin, Mineral Oil...||Bentonite Clay (98%), Potassium Aluminum Sulfate (2%)||Active Ingredients: Menthol 1.25% W/W., Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance, Green 5...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Hoof Care||First Aid||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care|
About This Item
- Can be used against bacterial infections most common in skin lesions of equine buddies, cattle and canine companions.
- Controls secondary infections.
- Formulated for surface wounds, minor cuts, skin abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores.
- Comes in an easy-to-use aerosol can, so you can just point and spray!
- Covers injuries and is not easily rubbed or washed off.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Wonder Dust Dog & Horse Wound Care Powder, 4-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pro-Tect Medicated Horse Skin & Wound Treatment Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- AniMed Pure Brewers Yeast Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$13.78Chewy Price$13.09Autoship Price
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Horse Solution, 32-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$20.95List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Sore No More Gelotion Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$23.69Chewy Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Sealant, 7.5-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$15.59List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Theracyn Horse Wound Care & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$22.35Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Horse Poultice, 23-lb bottle$129.95Chewy Price$139.95List Price
- UltraCruz Cooling Tendon & Ligament Pain Relief Horse Gel, 16-oz bottle$10.37Chewy Price$9.85Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Ichthammol Skin Care Horse Ointment, 16-oz bottle$16.77Chewy Price$17.66List Price$15.93Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Liniment Horse Wash Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.16Chewy Price$13.45Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
you should buy this
My dog got attacked by something when she ran away. She came back with a big nasty gash on her leg. I cleaned it and sprayed this on it within two days they wound had already begun to scab over it’s amazing. Definitely recommend!
great wound care
I use this on my dogs whenever they get an open wound, it stays on all day, and heals and protects the injured site. I have actually used this on one of my chickens when the others started pecking her and made a bad sore on her head, I sprayed it on a cotton ball then applied it to her sore and in a couple days it was healed. And because it was purple the other chickens did not peck her, they only peck if they see red. Because it is purple, it will stain clothing, fingers so take extra care when applying.
Works well on dogs
We have been using this for our dogs for years and are pleased with the results. If we ever need it for our livestock it's nice to know it works.
Our Molly had an irritation on her front leg that we made numerous trips to the vet to try to resolve. We started using Wound Kote and it has finally healed up! Molly feels so much better and so do we!
Works but wt flaws
The spray is a lot easier than the powder however it may not work as well. It is useful but you are going to stain your horse if they are anywhere from a medium bay to grey. I liked this product until my grey horse got a cut and when I used it, it stained her whole leg. I understand this serves a purpose but we had a show that week and I just think if the product wasn’t as vibrant and didn’t stain it would be 5 stars.
great spray for our llamas
If you can't get too close to one, this works will.
Pretty good stuff
I've always used granlux, but they don't make it anymore. This is pretty close, just takes a little longer.
Lot less messy than the powder form. Seems to last longer
Didn’t really work and stained my floor. Didn’t help at all.
Bought this for my dog
We purchased this because he has gnawed at his back end. He has a skin allergy.