Fat Cat Big Mama's Lappy Toppy Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Hemp, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||—||Catnip, Stuffing-Free|
|Toy Type||—||Mice Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Contains fluffy foam and potent enticing catnip.
- It’s almost like the real thing—lay it down or prop it up like an actual laptop.
- Dangling mouse adds an extra pop of cute fun.
- Makes the purr-fect cat nap spot.
- Durable canvas material is meant to last.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dapper & Flapper Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2 pack$7.64Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Blue Raccoon$5.83Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Frisco Birthday Cat Tracks Cat Toy$11.25Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$15.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Feline Ruff 12" Premium 4-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy, Black & Blue$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$19.40Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- ZEZE Fairy Wand Cat Toy$9.00Chewy Price
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Play Cube, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Twinkle Chute Lighted Cat Tunnel Toy$13.92Chewy Price$32.85List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$14.73Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
I got Pooh Bear this for her 9th birthday. I didn't think she'd like it because 1. it is so cute and, 2. it's a bed. She has several beds she won't go near, but she LOVES this cute kitty laptop! Pooh and I give it 5 stars!
Purrfect work from home companion!
My partner and I have been working from home since the big shutdowns in 2020 and needless to say our little tuxie girl couldn’t stay off of our warm laptops. We got this for her and lay it on various sunny spots in our offices. She avoided at first (she always gets that way with new items) but after a few weeks she’s now hooked! One of her favorite nap spots for sure. We joke that she’s now working from home with us.
Cats Love it!
I got this because my cats are always sitting/laying on my laptop, so I figured they needed one of their own. They love the thing. I'll put both this and my laptop side by side, and they go for the toy one every time!
Very Studious Kitties
I bought 3 of these neat toys. Marmalade sleeps on one of them; Miss Kitty has one in another room and is trying to get her typing speed up; Li'l Bit is still a kitten, so she is mostly interested in staring and giving it a paw. I would say the purchase was a success. All 3 cats like the little padded mouse on each one.
Lap top a flop!
Our year old tuxedo cat, Coco Puff, is always trying to get on Dad's lap top. So, when I saw this, I thought he might like it. However, after the usual curiosity of something new, he and little sis Bunny lost interest. Our 3 older cats, weren’t interested at all. It needs to be more interactive. Maybe raised keyboard buttons, that light up, or make sound. The way it is, it’s just a padded cushion, with a computer design on it!
Workin’ from Home
My two cats (ages 9 and 3) are always working on their lappy toppy! Made the mistake of only buying one. I’ll be buying another so they can both work at the same time!
Both of my cats love it!! I keep it next to my monitors and they have finally stopped trying to lay across the keyboard.
Adorable and popular
I spray this thing with catnip and my boy cat will come running. All of the kitties seem to love laying on it. Just be careful if it ends up on your floor because it is a slight slipping hazard.
A WFH must-have!
This little laptop has been a HUGE hit with all 3 of my cats. It's so simple, yet the most appealing nap spot. Definitely worth the purchase!
Toddlers, cats and boxes
I bought this because my cat likes to chew on cords. I was hoping the mouse would help. She immediately went for the box and it's one of her favorite places. She will also lay on the laptop if I put it out.