Fat Cat Catfisher Kitty Hoots Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hangs around any doorknob for some swinging fun.
- Stuffed with catnip inside to entice and drive your furry feline wild.
- Catnip is organic and grown in North America.
- Lures are interchangeable to keep your cat guessing and entertained.
- Each toy dangles at different lengths for added fun and a challenge.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Interactive Electric Flopping Fish Cat Toy with Catnip$11.64Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Crinkle Kitty Kaboom Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Feline Flash Laser Pointer Cat Toy$4.63Chewy Price$6.26List Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- dealPetstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$14.88Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.14Autoship Price
- Frisco Halloween Moppy Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Owls Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price$8.15List Price
- dealFrisco Sugar Skulls Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Bouncy, Catnip||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
Cats loved but
My cats love the smell of the catnip filled toy! That was a huge plus. But, unfortunately within 12 hours they had broken two of the loops to hang them from. They love to play with it off but was super bummed it broke.
Surprised she’s not interested
This item is very well made and colorful! Maybe my cat is too young or extra picky? Will move it around and I’m sure she will be all over it one day!!
waste of money
Neither of my cats find this attractive. I even took the toys off for them to play with and that was very short lived. I put it away in a box, maybe I will try again at another time.
Good toy, needs a little improvement
I like this toy and the idea of the toy but the strings need to be longer so that it’s easier to play with them. If they hung a bit lower on the door I think the toy would be a bigger hit. My cat will occasionally play with it on the door but plays more when I put the toy on the floor
Truly Independent Playtime
Large top goes over door handle and stays well. My cat loves to play with this every time she comes into my office. However, the strings are short. I tugged on them to make them stretch a little, but still short. Nicer if it was a few inches longer.
Lots of Fun
I bought two. Cats love them. When we first got them they played with them a lot. Now they play with them on and off but still we find them laying on their backs pulling at the toys or grabbing at them while sitting. We just wanted something they could play with when we couldn't give them the attention at the time they needed like while at work. I am hoping this helps.
I don't think this is a safe toy
I thought my cat might like this even though it looks like a human baby toy. The first thing I did was to remove all the metal clips. Not great for kitty teeth or claws. My cat prefers playing with me, so she's not really interested in this toy.
Lucy loves it!
Lucy played with this toy until she passed out. Didn't even have a chance to hang it anywhere yet.
My cats don't care for it, but....
My cata were interested in this toy for a few seconds. I hoped they'd like it. It fits on the door knob perfectly and the toy is well made. I've always believed that toys from this company are made very well. Some cats may enjoy this, but mine didn't.
Easily tangled, my cats not into it
When hung on a doorknob, the cats 99% ignored it and it sometimes got in my way. When they do play with it, it tangles pretty easily. I have it on the back of my swivel office chair so it moves a little when I do, and they play with it a tiny bit more that way, but overall my cats don't dig it so I wasted money on it. :/