Fat Cat Crazy Circle Cat Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw sized openings perfect for swatting
- Long lasting, easy to clean plastic
- No batteries necessary, cat powered!
- Good exercise toy and boredom buster
- Features a refillable yellow ball inside an outer, circular track
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Sisal Ball Cat Toy$3.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Firefly Treat Stuffer Cat Toy, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- FurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Hexagon Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 in 1 LED Laser Light & Interactive Wand Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- KONG Teaser Curlz Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- FurryFido Laser Cat Toy, Small$13.08Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Blue$24.65Chewy Price$31.22List Price
- KONG Crackles Gulpz Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Silly Swinger 2-in-1 Wand Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Fat Cat Eeeks! Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Outward Hound Catnip Chaser Cat Toy$7.29Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip, Squeaky, Feather||Catnip||Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
great cat and kitten toy
My kittens totally love this toy. It does not tip over like others, do when kittens play to rough with it and there are multiply large places they can reach in with their paw to play with the ball.
Unfortunately, this toy didn’t last long. The plastic broke while Reggie was playing with it - he pushed it off the couch and onto the floor (the ball went missing soon after). His big polydactyly toes didn’t fit into the small spaces very well either. I’m throwing it out with the recycling because it’s now sharp. I’m sure this toy would be fine for smaller cats that aren’t so rough with toys.
My kitten is a riot to watch with this....
I ordered one of these after seeing my kitten playing with one at the SPCA foster parent's house. As soon as I unwrapped it, she was all over it.
Hours of entertainment
Our two month old domestic cat Doug loves this toy. It's hours and hours of fun at a bargain price. We didn't have to demonstrate the toy's intrigue, he just jumped right in and started playing (once he got bored with the empty Chewy box and decided to investigate the new toy). Excellent buy!
Cute Kitty Toy
This is a cute toy and we are trying to teach our little rescue, Tien, how to play on his own. Our two rescue girls are much older and don't play chase much any more so this should give him the exercise he needs.
My cats love this!
They all play with it and have a lot of fun. A little hard for the cat with mitten paws but he enjoys it anyway.
great busy toy
i wish i would have gotten a larger one, but this is actually perfect for her. i find it all places in the living room! if this smaller one keeps her happy...who am i to complain! my cat is 2 yrs. and 10 lbs. for reference.
Could be constructed better
This my kittens favorite toy. However it's separates easily and needs to be snapped back into place. I glued it together to prevent that from happening again
These are fun little amusement toys to keep kitties from getting bored. Spin the ball around a few times to get the fun started.
My Cats never touched it
I’m always trying to buy my two cats a new treat. This was not what I expected. It’s cheaply made and it sits in the corner. It’s very small. They don’t even care!