Fat Cat Crazy Circle Cat Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw sized openings perfect for swatting
- Long lasting, easy to clean plastic
- No batteries necessary, cat powered!
- Good exercise toy and boredom buster
- Features a refillable yellow ball inside an outer, circular track
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Bizzy Balls Cat Toy$3.34Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Bouncy Mouse Interactive Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.90Chewy Price$5.12List Price
- PetFusion Flip Pad Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$29.94Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Mouse Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- Yeowww! Catnip Cigar It's a Boy Cat Toy, Blue$9.90Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Skinneeez Friend Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.49Chewy Price
- DealBergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy Grooming Arch Extension$12.99Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price$4.36List Price
- Petlinks Catnip Mouser Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- Petlinks Lil' Creepers Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$6.43Chewy Price$11.53List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Bouncy||Catnip, Squeaky, Feather||Catnip||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Chasers, Balls||Games & Puzzles||Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
268 Customer Reviews
great cat and kitten toy
My kittens totally love this toy. It does not tip over like others, do when kittens play to rough with it and there are multiply large places they can reach in with their paw to play with the ball.
Unfortunately, this toy didn’t last long. The plastic broke while Reggie was playing with it - he pushed it off the couch and onto the floor (the ball went missing soon after). His big polydactyly toes didn’t fit into the small spaces very well either. I’m throwing it out with the recycling because it’s now sharp. I’m sure this toy would be fine for smaller cats that aren’t so rough with toys.
Kittens love it!
kittens absolutely love this. They are constantly slapping the ball around
My kitten is a riot to watch with this....
I ordered one of these after seeing my kitten playing with one at the SPCA foster parent's house. As soon as I unwrapped it, she was all over it.
Hours of entertainment
Our two month old domestic cat Doug loves this toy. It's hours and hours of fun at a bargain price. We didn't have to demonstrate the toy's intrigue, he just jumped right in and started playing (once he got bored with the empty Chewy box and decided to investigate the new toy). Excellent buy!
Cute Kitty Toy
This is a cute toy and we are trying to teach our little rescue, Tien, how to play on his own. Our two rescue girls are much older and don't play chase much any more so this should give him the exercise he needs.
My cats love this!
They all play with it and have a lot of fun. A little hard for the cat with mitten paws but he enjoys it anyway.
great busy toy
i wish i would have gotten a larger one, but this is actually perfect for her. i find it all places in the living room! if this smaller one keeps her happy...who am i to complain! my cat is 2 yrs. and 10 lbs. for reference.
Could be constructed better
This my kittens favorite toy. However it's separates easily and needs to be snapped back into place. I glued it together to prevent that from happening again
These are fun little amusement toys to keep kitties from getting bored. Spin the ball around a few times to get the fun started.