Fat Cat Incredible Strapping Flip-Flop Yankers Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tightly woven nylon is fortified with a strap stitched inside.
- Contains a squeaker inside to keep your pup entertained.
- Appeals to a dog’s natural instinct to thrash and throw pray around.
- Floppy parts entice pups to play and chase.
- Made with a minimal amount of stuffing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Starmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Tool Box Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$15.71Chewy Price
- dealStarmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$16.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Chuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$16.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 4-Squeakers$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Mammoth SnakeBiter Scorpion Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.73Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- dealOutward Hound Squeaker Matz Gator Plush Dog Toy, Ginormous$25.43Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Busy Buddy Fido's Favorites Sheepskin Bone Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$5.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Raccoon Dog Toy, Small/Medium$8.88Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large/X-Large$19.25Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Flip-Flop Dog is Not a Flop!
I love these Fat Cat toys because our dog can not tear them apart as quickly as other toys. We started with the Chicken and it took her about 4 months to finally tear it apart. Most of her toys last a couple of days...or less. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 stars is because the toy was a little shorter than I expected. But my dog loves it!!
Well-made & no chemical smell
Adorable design, seems durable& well-made, & no chemical smell! My dog (Great Pyrenees) isn’t a big chewer, but she loves rawhide & sticks & also palling around w. little dogs. Thought I’d try it for a comfort toy or chew toy. Last night she chewed on it hard & I can’t even see where. So far so good.
Great For Tug-A-War
This toy holds up better than others when it comes to tug-a-war. My fur-baby loves her tug-a-war games so we use this a lot. Not saying it won't ever tear because as with all toys sooner or later they will. But this one defiantly holds up better than others and will buy again.
This is a great toy for tug-of-war. It's very tough. I have a chewer that it's held up to as well. I love all the Fat Cat brand toys I've bought so far!
Fun times for all
Lola loves playing tug if war with ,y granddaughter
Not Like It Used to Be
Ir's been 5 years since I had a golden, and these toys, this brand, were a favorite. They lasted for years, no joke! But the quality has changed dramatically. This one lasted about 5 min. before its was in shreds and unstuffed. If your dog likes to chew at all, don't waste your money. The quality really went down hill. Very disappointing.
cute cat, not a tough toy
Very cute cat, but not tough. Otis dispatched it in five minutes. Ears, first, head second, squeaker third. For pups who love to rip and tear, with an aversion to squeakers, stick to Kong toys.
I bought this for our black lab mix. She is a sweet, gentle girl and the big rough toys don't appeal to her sensitive mouth I guess. As I tried to entice her one of the cats came over and took control of the toy! Our other dog plays with it and the cat seems to have fun with it as well, who knew...Very well made made. I only buy the Yankers brand stuffed toys because they hold up so well.
2 heelers and this is holding up so far. Most toys last about 5-10 minutes.
Loving the Fat Cat Toys
We have a dachshund. They are tough chewers, and this is one chew toy with a squeaker that seems to last the longest for our boy! However, he is a mini and the toy is a bit large. I really miss the smaller fat cat toys this company made!