Fat Cat Looney-Loops Cat Toy
About This Item
- Fantastic feline fun.
- Perfect for batting and chasing.
- Bright neon colors cats love.
- Keeps cats entertained for hours.
- Helps alleviate boredom and destructive behavior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Seagrass Ball & Feathers Cat Toy, Tan$3.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Pride Pin Wheel Cat Toy$6.48Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- KONG Refillable Feather Top Carrot Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- OurPets Rollin N Fun Cat Toy, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Petlinks Play Pack Cat Toys with Catnip, 13 count$4.89Chewy Price$10.74List Price
- Petstages Purr Pillow Snoozin' Sloth Calming Plush Cat Toy$13.13Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Big Mouse Bertha Cat Toy, Color Varies, 7-in$6.47Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||N/A||Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise||Exercise|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
160 Customer Reviews
Great for my totally blind cat
I dug one of these out of storage from years ago and discovered that it's a near-perfect toy for my totally blind cat because she can hear it roll on the floor then gently rock back and forth in place when it stops rolling. I ordered two packs of these so I had back-up toys when she bats one into some secret hidden spot. I've only opened one pack so far. They don't seem to roll quite as effectively as the original one I had, and if I roll them too forcefully, they'll flip over onto the base/top, and stop moving altogether. I had to try to guide the tines apart so that there was the same amount of space between each. Maybe over time it'll get better. Overall, I still recommend these, especially for blind cats!
Not a Hit, Missing Item
First of all, my cat only found these loops interesting for about 5 seconds. Even after I dipped one in catnip, she was not enticed to play. To make matters worse, the package I received had only TWO loops. There was a space for the third loop, but it was empty. It looked like someone else had bought it, opened the package, put two of the loops back in, and then glued the plastic back on and returned it. This is NOT the first time I've received an incomplete or damaged product due to re-selling, but it IS the first time Chewy has sent me one!
My Polydactyl Cat is Obsessed
Leave it to my cat to be the most entertained by the cheapest toy I've ever bought for her. She doesn't really play with many toys, and I think that's because she has thumbs and can't really grip them properly (she also cannot open a door that is slightly ajar or move the curtain to look out the window...she's got baseball gloves). She can get her claws through the spaces and loves chasing, chewing and playing with these. My other cat does too, but they're not her #1 choice. I've bought them many times.
Cats love these toys
My cats get bored pretty quickly with most toys, but not these. Of course I find them months later in all the strange little places. But when I dig them out, they go right after them again. You can't go wrong.
My cat love this toy
I wasn't so sure about this toy but it is my cat's favorite toy. She absolutely loves it and plays with it for hours!
Thought my cat would like these, however, not the case. She was never interested in them.
Evie carries them around in her mouth and plays for hours. So simple but made in a way that is convenient to cats.
My cats love them so much, more than the other springs. I have no idea why. The plastic is pretty flimsy but the cats love them.
Easy to throw around
They’re lightweight enough to toss around but sturdy enough to last.
best cat toy ever!
My cat is absolutely obsessed with these. There aren’t many toys he will play with but these he loves! So happy to find a toy that makes him happy