Fat Cat Scratchy Mat Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This natural sisal surface gives your cat a safe place to scratch indoors.
- Easily hangs on any doorknob, so you can have a Scratchy Mat anywhere in your house.
- Includes a removable feather toy, which is great for batting and swatting during playtime.
- Made with catnip, this scratcher is designed to attract your kitty and encourage her to keep coming back.
- Giving your cat a more ideal outlet for her scratching instincts may keep her from scratching other items in your home—like your furniture, doors and carpets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Petlinks Claws Up Hanging Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$20.97List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Necoichi Interactive Track Ball Cat Scratcher Toy$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Catit Play Pirates Barrel Cat Scratcher, Small$22.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Cat-Shape Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$25.36Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Turbo Track Ball & Scratch Pad Cat Toy with Catnip$20.99Chewy Price$43.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Hanging Scratchers||Hanging Scratchers||Scratchers, Hanging Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Keeps me out of trouble
I have to be separated for food and medicine, but I am a smart boy and know that if I could just press the door handle the right way I could get out. My people friends got this to protect the door, and I use it regularly. They are getting a second one for the other door. The sisal is still in great shape after lots of use, but I did manage to loosen the cord at the top. My friends said it may just be glued in, not deeply enough, which is why they made me take a star away. I really think it deserves five. They stitched the side that was coming loose, and reinforced the cord and feather toy with report clips. No luck yet with that door handle, but I'll keep trying.
They Love It!
I actually don't have this hanging on a door. The kitties prefer to play with it on the floor, scratching, licking, rubbing, kicking, and even sleeping on it. I had to get a second one to keep the peace. They seem to love all the Fat Cat toys I get them, and this is just part of their playtime repertoire.
Samantha loves the scratch pad. In addition to scratching she rubs her face on the mat.
My cats just love it
I purchased this for my cats on a whim and my cats can’t stop playing with it. They lick it claw at it and are constantly waiting for one to get finished. Great purchase!
Not for kittens
Got this for my 4 week old kitten to hang on the bathroom door when I need to separate him from my other cat. It’s pretty short so even if he reached up on his hind legs he barely touched the bottom part. It’s also flimsy which I didn’t expect. It’s not on cardboard or anything hard so it doesn’t stay still when you touch it. Not the end of the world but it didn’t suit my needs. I’d return it but it’s such a small item I decided to let it go.
Not enough catnip?
My cat has shown no interest in this scratch pad. I put in on a door knob as intended, I tried hanging it on her cat tree, and I left it on the floor. I thought it was supposed to have catnip in it to attract her. If it was meant to, it wasn't enough. I'll try adding some catnip of my own.
It keeps her from scratching the doors
My cat is a monster who loves to scratch at my closet doors. I bought a couple of these to hand on the door knobs and then I put double sided tape on the places where she usually scratches. This has worked pretty well for me. Every once and awhile i spray them with catnip to keep her interested in them. She did pull the little feather toy off of one of them, but honestly I don’t fault the creators of the toy for that. She plays pretty rough and these have held up great so far.
Did Not Catch Any Interest
I usually get some reaction out of the two cats to play things, this one rated a paws-down unfortunately. I do like the Fat Cat line. This one's not on the list anymore.
They like it
At first my 3 cats showed zero interest. I added a little catnip to pull their attention. They enjoy it. More importantly it stops the one from her inappropriate door frame scratching. It seemed to also be sturdy and I think it will hold up better than the corrugated cardboard ones.
My cat is not impressed
I got this because my cat likes to scratch at my bedroom door when it's closed. I hung it on the doorknob in hopes he would scratch that instead, to no avail. The only time he touched this thing was when it first arrived and I sprinkled cat nip on it. He didn't scratch it per say, but he was biting it and pawing at the feather. Now it just hangs on my doorknob pointlessly. Even when I sprinkle more catnip on it, it remains untouched.