Fat Cat Zoom Around The Room Organic Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chock-full of only the best parts of the catnip plant
- Contains only the leaf and the flower
- Can be used on your cat's favorite toy or just give 'em the nip
- Comes in a zip-sealed bag freshness
- North American grown
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Van Ness Fresh Nip Totally Natural Catnip, 1-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Catnip, 2-oz jar$6.98Chewy Price$11.38List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Catnip, 2.25-oz$7.01Chewy Price$6.66Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$5.71Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.42Autoship Price
- Petlinks Nibble-Licious Organic Cat Grass Seeds, 5-oz bag$4.72Chewy Price$7.76List Price$4.48Autoship Price
- DealMeowijuana Honeysuckle Haze Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- From The Field Stalkless Catnip, 10-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealMeowijuana Thyme Out Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Organic Catnip, 1.0-oz bag$6.33Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.01Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Fine Ground Catnip, 1-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g bottle, 3 count$26.96Chewy Price$25.61Autoship Price
- From The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip & Toy, 2-oz tub$10.71Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Catnip.||Catnip.||Catnip||Oat Grass.||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
248 Customer Reviews
Powdery cat nip
It's POWDER! Where are the leaves? My cats hate it. Won't touch it. One of them sneezed it's that light of a powder. They like the have leaves to chew on which is probably where the smell and taste comes from anyway. I don't get it. Never saw catnip so powdery.
No interest from my cat!
My cat had absolutely no interest in this catnip. I put some of it on his bed, on a toy and another place. He sneezed once at sniffing it and walked away every time.
I was very disappointed and so were my kitties.
2 of my 8 cats are usually crazy about cat nip but they barely gave this brand a sniff much less their normal response of rolling and mewing and even eating the catnip. It was on sale so I'm not out much of an investment I just feel bad for my catnip loving kitties.
Catnip, no strong scent.
This particular catnip it does not have a very strong scent to it. Therefore, my cat is not that attracted to it. My cat prefers the larger granules.
Cat loves it she acts silly would buy it again a favorite
Excited to try!
Got this to put in her stocking. Excited to see how she likes. :)
Pitiful, not a good grade nip
I assumed this nip was good, boy was i wrong, normally ants will not cross nip, well, they walked through it like it was dry grass. I can guarantee you i will not buy this brand again! The company that packaged this nip used to be good, now, in my humble opinion, they have left their standards drop.
They do, in fact, zoom around the room
My "boys" enjoy this catnip. One zooms, the other flops (not unlike the beached whale that he is) and then does some zooming.
Will not buy again
This must have been old. It was powder. My cat didn't react to it. Poor quality control.
All of our kitty’s love this stuff. I give it to them at bedtime and during the day when they need to calm down. It works great.