FEANDREA 37.8-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multiple levels provide your kitty with plenty of options for catnaps.
- Included interactive toys encourage your cat to exercise and play.
- Sisal-covered ramp is purr-fect for climbing and scratching.
- Constructed from premium particle board with high-density supporting tubes designed to hold the platforms firmly without wobbling.
- Compact cat tower is ideal for tight spaces.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 50-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$131.99Chewy Price
- dealGo Pet Club 56-in Economical Cat Tree & Sisal Covered Posts, Beige$48.28Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Gray$64.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Yaheetech 4-Level 38-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$53.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 49-in Economical Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Beige$49.99Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Yaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Black$57.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 58-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$67.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 58-in Cat Tree & Condo with Hammock, Grey$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Play Center 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$79.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- TRIXIE Oviedo 41.25-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$49.04Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Yaheetech 51-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$54.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||—||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||—||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
So happy I chose this one
So glad I chose this tower for my 2 cats, one is a chunker and the other is beyond energetic. My fat cat fits perfect on the tower, and my crazy one loves curling up in the basket. Very sturdy and the perfect size. Definitely recommend.
Good but not great
Assembly was fine and the directions make sense so thats no issue. My issue is my cat cannot jump onto the top platform from anywhere. The tree is too much of the same shape all the way around so she has to jump on my dresser to get to it. If she stands on the house portion, she is too close to the platform to get up and thats kind of the only way. Jumping from the floor is even weird because of the shape of the whole thing.
Built well and easy to put together
This is built very well and overall easy to put together. The design of it makes it similar to putting together legos. Following the instructions will get you to the end. Both of my cats weigh over 10 lbs and it works for both of them.
Cute Cat Condo
My 2 boys were intrigued as soon as I started putting this together. They seem to enjoy it so far, mostly for bird watching and napping. I worry slightly about it tipping when my heavier cat (11ish lbs) is in the basket, but so far so good. Quality speaking, it certainly won't last forever but should be good for a few years.
I got this for our new 5-month old kitty and I couldn't be happier. It arrived quickly, was easy to put together, and she loves it. It's super soft and comfy -- and gives her a place to scratch, saving my armchair from ruin, lol. Highly recommend!
We are Loving it!
We are very Happy with this purchase it took our kitty a minute to warm up to it but she is loving it's cozy top bed. It matches our couch so well & doesn't take away from the cozy living room space we worked so hard to achieve. It was easy to assemble as well.
Litter Box Warning
I was super excited to get this cat tower for our new kitten. At first he seemed to enjoy it well enough, sleeping in the hanging bed and using the scratching posts. Unfortunately, the hanging bed may have been too inviting as he has since used it to pee. It was cleaned with an enzyme cleaner however he used it again. I never would have thought of this so felt I had to put the possible warning out there. In my case, complete waste of money.
My cat loves it! Only thing is the top bed's fabric slides a bit on the wood base so the sides of the bed aren't super supportive. However the top is a great size and my cat (who's pretty big) fits on it well. Small Note: Not sure what the white strap that hangs on the back of the top bed is for, the directions did not explain.
My kitties love this
As the mum to 17 indoor rescue kitties, this is the winner in my house! We have 7 other trees, both inside and outside in the catios, all different heights and numbers of cubbies, but this is the one they all seem to want! Keeps them safe and sound at nighttime and they seem to sleep quite contentedly all night! We love it. Just bought two more...thanks!!
Ideal For Kittens ~ Not Full Grown Cats
The cat tree is best suited for kittens. I did not feel the tree was sturdy enough for my 10 yr old / 9.75 lb. kitty who has great energy and leaps/jumps on/off of her current cat tree. Regardless of tacking this unit to the wall. The tree looked the same in person as the photo posted and the faux fur is soft to the touch. I did decide to donate the cat tree to a cat shelter that has an abundance of kittens. :)