Felimazole Tablets for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Felimazole treats feline hyperthyroidism, a commonly diagnosed disease in senior cats. The disease results in excess levels of thyroid hormone being produced in the thyroid gland. Symptoms can include weight loss, increased thirst and urination, vomiting, and excess activity.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Felimazole Tablets for Cats, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.21Chewy Price$0.20Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.17Chewy Price$0.16Autoship Price
- Prednisolone (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Vetivex Veterinary DEHP Free Lactated Ringers Electrolyte Injection Solution, 1000-mL$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Jorvet Infusion Set 72-in, 20 Drops per mL, 1 count$5.15Chewy Price$4.89Autoship Price
- Mirataz (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) for Cats, 5-g tube$32.99Chewy Price$39.38List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Caplets for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 caplet$0.67Chewy Price$0.64Autoship Price
- Benazepril HCl (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.14Chewy Price$0.13Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
One of my cats takes this for a thyroid condition. So far, she's done well on it. And Chewy's pricing is more reasonable than my regular Veterinarian.
T-4 is down...yay!
I was buying the generic methimazole and my cat's T-4 was not going down. After a few weeks on Felimazole, her T-4 went from 14 to 3. To be fair, the vet did adjust it to a slightly higher dosage, but I can't help but wonder if switching to Felimazole from the generic helped improve her number. I will stick to Felimazole. The pills are also smaller, which makes it easier.
good but order amount you want not what you see on here
I had been using the transdermal ear cream but I would NOT recommend using that. Never can get the right amount in their system. So go with tabs but order these if your not going to crush them. Has a pink outer coating so makes it not taste bitter like the regular tabs. **Order the amount that you want don't look on the pics cuz you'll see 100 tabs in the pics so thought the whole unopened box would come(similar to our pharmacy?) that's why I ordered 100 but come in a bottle, so just order the amount that you want & NOT by the pics!** :)
I almost fell outta my seat when I saw the price of this med in comparison to what the vet had been charging. Hands down, an excellent choice.
I love Chewy
I love to be able to get my pet rx's at a good price!! Chewy does just that ! Thank you!
slow but convenient
Took almost a week to arrive. So takes significantly longer than just calling and picking up from the vet. However, it is sooooo much more convenient to have it shipped right to your door. Just make sure to order at least a week before you need it. Small pink coated pill. Helps keep my senior cat happy and healthy.
Great value, as presented
These are as described. My only negative, if there is one, is it has an enteric coating. It makes it hard to pulverize them. I grind and cover with a lickable type food. Much easier than a fight twice a say.
This is what you need
These pills are made for cats. So tiny and easy to slip into my cats cheek. They’re coated. No bitter taste like the methimazole. You may not need a pill pocket or any other disguise. My cat is no longer running away. Maybe give a treat after the pill.
Great way to get my cat's prescriptions
It was very easy to get my cat's Felimazole this way. It arrived in a couple of days. It's the same as what she gets at the vet but cheaper and saves a drive.
Rocky takes his pill!
at first I ordered non coated tablets (I didn't know there was a difference) then I contacted Chewy and they were very helpful in switching Rocky over to the same medicine but coated. Very satisfied!