Feline Pine Original Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of sustainably sourced pine shavings.
- Effectively absorbs liquids and odors on contact.
- Free of artificial dyes and fragrances.
- Features a low-dust formula.
- Its soft, lightweight texture is easy on your cat’s paws.
100% Pure Pine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pine Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.44Chewy Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.03Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.73Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.25Chewy Price
- Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$13.74Chewy Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Pine Cobble Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$9.95Chewy Price
- Dr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Non-Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Natural||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Natural||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural||Natural|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||100% Ponderosa Pine.||—||Pine|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2230 Customer Reviews
Best cat litter ever made
This cat litter is amazing and I have used it for several years. There are no chemicals at all in it. It has a fresh pine smell and even with cats in the house, the Box never has a cat odor, people are amazed when they see that I have cats in the house because they cannot smell them. I clean the box every 3 days. Feline Pine is super absorbent and turns into like Pine dust after it's been used and it dumps from the box very well, never have to scoop the Box. All natural and works so well. I recommend to everyone. A 40 lb bag lasts Me 2 months, a little goes a long way not like with the other stinky litters on the market.
BEST LITTER EVER
HELLO! If you are considering switching from clay clumping litter for any reason, I cannot say enough how great this litter is. I was so tired of the dust and tracking of my old clay litter (Tidy Cats Free and Clear). I was vacuuming and sweeping every morning to clean up the litter my long haired tabby tracked all over the carpet of my small studio apartment. Now? Little to nothing is tracked through my room. There are minimal bits of sawdust that gets caught in my kitty's fur and meander throughout the space, but it's negligible. My kitty is a kicker/burier, and the pine pellets do make this activity louder but it doesn't bother me. I'm still sorting out the best way to remove the solid waste, but removing the sawdust bits is honestly fun to sift through. I know that sounds weird but it's satisfying! All around a great product 1000% recommend.
tried and true
i think this is the product I started buying in the 70s and I and the cats dont want anything else. Dont ever change a thing. Thanksgiving evening had an outstanding phone conversation with one of your reps who really knows your systems and operations as background for providing excellent customer service. She clearly loves her work but she is so good at it I started thinking she could also be doing advanced training and managerial work as she really understands what customer service can and should be. She is fantastic and a really beautiful person.
I am a new cat mom and never used any other litter but dont think I ever will. This litter is all natural and extremely affordable! It smells like pine which is pleasant and not overwhelming. I scoop poos, and the pee turns into sawdust and drops in to the sifting pan system. When the drop pan needs to be dumped it smells softly like a barn vs cat pee. I have used it now for 6 months and still no ammonia smell. I sprinkle a little baking soda in the drop pan for extra measure. One bag last about 3 months per cat.
I like it, kitten doesn't!
I like the odor control and low tracking, and it works well with a sifting box. I started using it because that's what the shelter was using when I adopted my kittens, and I thought it would be great to use what they were used to. One of my kittens, however, hates it. Not sure if it's the pine smell or the pellets' texture, but she was peeing everywhere except the box. Switched to a clay litter (that I hate) and no more accidents.
Wow, we are a diehard Ever Clean cat litter household. However, in a pinch tried FelinePine (Non-Clumping) Wood Cat Litter. Not only did it control odor as well as Ever Clean, it was almost zero tracking!!! We also tried the clumping version and that was a tracking disaster. This is a product that we will continue to reorder.
It's fine I guess
They track this around the house the least, which was my goal. It's the opposite of clumping so I change the entire box pretty frequently. And the pellets hurt my bare feet when I accidentally step on them (the cats kick a few out onto their littermat sometimes then the pellets roll around on the hard floor without me realizing it). I've used it for years though because it fits our primary needs.
Easy to Clean
It's only been about a week, but so far I really like this litter. I have an elderly cat, and over the past few months, she'd begun to track the clay letter all over the house. It was making a mess and not easily coming off of our floors. This has been really easy to keep clean. It's also really light in the garbage compared with the clay, and the smell is mild.
Not great for multi/very stinky cats.
Firstly, right off the bat, we do have five cats. I understand that it is alot, but we have 5 separate little boxes. These are scooped every day. Second, our cats have toxic smelling poops. It is really bad. However they refuse to bury at all with this litter, and it doesn't do anything for the smell at all... If anything I think it amplified the problem, and doesn't allow their feces to dry at all, like the crystal litters did...Its oder control is literally the worst of any we tried, which Is a shame because I really wanted it to work out. Unfortunately it is a no go for our house.
My picky cat didn’t like this litter.
I have two cats and they share a box. They have always used clay litter. Recently my one cat developed skin allergies, so I was trying to make a switch to more natural products. I started by mixing it with their usual litter to acclimate them and it seemed okay. Today when I cleaned and refreshed the box with more pine litter, my cat refused to use it. He ended up peeing on our rug and pooping on the floor in the same room where we keep the box. If you have kitties that are picky/loyal with their litter maybe stay clear of this.