Feline Ruff Collapsible Dog & Cat Toy Storage Bin
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||—||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||Toy Storage||Toy Storage|
About This Item
- Storage bin that allows you to keep all of your paw-tner’s belongings in one place.
- Made of durable polyester with a fabric square to put in the bottom for stability.
- Comes in a neutral color with paw prints all over to match any home décor.
- Easy to assemble and can be cleaned with a damp wet cloth or sponge.
- Closes with a fuzzy fastener to conceal your pet's toys or transport if needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Dog Show Round Polyester Dog & Cat Collapsible Storage Bin, Medium$11.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Rectangle Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Tan Novelty Paws$9.29Chewy Price$11.27List Price
- Frisco Square Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Navy Herringbone$10.20Chewy Price$12.75List Price
- Frisco Round Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Tan Novelty Paws$11.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Dog Show Rectangular Polyester Dog & Cat Collapsible Storage Bin, Small$11.32Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Naples Cotton Rope Dog & Cat Toy Storage Basket$29.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Frisco Round Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Gray Basket Weave$12.68Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Park Life Designs Livra Cotton Rope Dog & Cat Toy Storage Basket$31.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rectangle Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Yellow Geometric$7.34Chewy Price$12.75List Price
- Paw Prints Fabric Toy Bin, Word Design$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Paw Prints Word Design Collapsible Pet Storage Bin$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Rectangle Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Navy Herringbone$7.16Chewy Price$10.04List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I love the toy box. But it's to tall for my Beagles to get to the toys. So I ordered another one that isn't as tall.
Read before purchasing
This item is lightweight and easy to assemble and holds a fair amount of dog toys. I like the lid. My 2 y/o shepherd can flip the lid open to retrieve toys. My 3 month shepherd cannot, and chewed the lid off. If your dog is a chewer, I'd recommend a more heavy duty option.
The Diva has clothes
Excellent storage cases. My furball has lots of clothes. They work perfectly, so too for her bathing and grooming supplies.
My dog ate this. It is made of cardboard.
My dog ate this. It is made of cardboard. My bad -- I should have bought one made of something that is in itself not a dog chew toy.
Pet toy box
This Is a great pet toy box. Velcro closes the lid. It holds quite a few toys.
It is the best thing I could of buy keeps toys together and it fits right next to her cage.
I love the toy box, if only I could get them to put their toys back in the toy box.
Does not hold shape
While this storage bin is meant to be collapsible and I knew that when I purchased it, I was very disappointed at its ability to retain shape. I liked that it has velcro to help keep the top closed but the bin will not hold its shape enough to where I can even get the velcro to latch. I've had to cut cardboard and place it on the inside so that it retains its shape enough to be a functional storage bin.
Its perfect! Hold all of my pups stuff. It's big enough that they can stick they're heads in and find what they want to play with, without taking up a bunch of space. My German shepherd can easily open and closer the lid as he pleases. Would definitely buy again
I keep all of my dogs brushes, collars and harnesses in here when they're not being worn! Plus other essentials of there's that I don't want them getting a hold of, like poop bags, and leashes etc! It's perfect for what I'm using it for, so I think it would hold up nicely for all kinds of uses!