Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A drug-free solution for cats that helps reduce signs of stress, including scratching, urine spraying, hiding, and changes to your home.
- Can help reduce urine spraying.
- FELIWAY is vet recommended.
- Mimics pheromones to help restore harmony.
- Each FELIWAY Classic Refill covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your cat spends most of his or her time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$34.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.89Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.50Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- dealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$58.43Chewy Price$59.99List Price$55.51Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$34.99Chewy Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$23.72Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Exipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2%, Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....|
Questions & Answers
49 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
908 Customer Reviews
I took my cat to the vet and he was meowing fir awhile in his carrier. One of the assistants brought over a little piece if cloth and laid it over his carrier. I asked her what it was and she said she sprayed it with Feliway. Within 20 minutes as we were getting ready to go in to see the Vet, he had calmed down. He let them take him out if the carrier and hold him. He head bumped the Vet Tech and all was good. I put him on the floor with the carrier and my boy walked right into it. My boy has never done that. I was sold. They also have it as a plug in so I have 2 in my house and the spray for my vehicle.
Has always worked will keep on hand again
My cat has been going through some chaos emotionally due to so many changes in my home. We took a long trip and it took us 6 days in car to get home. Had been gone for a year. New furniture was delivered and then picked up. Lots of changes. Maintenance was in and out of house. She had peed the bed and 2 small rugs. I know she is making sure to mark so she can find home. Terrible insecurity, feel so bad for her. I plugged in the diffuser and bought another one... I made sure to spend more time with her... She stopped and all has returned to normal.
We all know how cats love change!!! I moved and had this diffuser going for a few days before I brought my cat to his new apartment. He totally settled in instead of having to be pumped up kitty Xanax. I couldn't be happier, and either could he. Mind you, this kitty is a fluffy ball of stress. Many trips to the ER with stress related bladder issues in the past, just from not coming home for the night, which eventually resulted in the PU surgery. Let's just say, he's comfy, cozy in his new home.
New kitty! Transition with Feliway Assists with Smooth Introduction
Adopted 8-year-old, longhair male from a rescue. The Adoption Manager suggested using Feliway to help with introducing the kitty to a new environment, so I purchased 2 diffuser kits. Added one to a small intro room and one to a bedroom. When we let the cat out of the carrier, he disappeared into the intro room, which made me think I’d be hosting a "ghost kitty" for a few days. But, by midway second day, he chirped at me when I came with food, and revealed himself. Within 15 minutes, he was exploring the entire house, with a candy cane tail, lots of friendly ankle rubbing, and requests for pets. Easiest intro ever! A real purr baby. Typically in the past, rescued cats have seemed to need several days to feel comfortable. Although he started out with the same behavior, I think that Feliway shortened the time needed for him to relax and explore. He also is favoring the bedroom with the Feliway over the rest of the house, so I moved the diffuser in the intro room to the living area. Hoping he will be encouraged to hang out with us in the evening.
seems to be working
Purchased this when we brought a new cat into our home. We didn't know anything about her as she was a stray that came to our door. She was a little hesitant when meeting our other 3 cats who are extremely friendly. The diffuser seems to helping when they are in the same room. There is still some yowling on her part but not as much aggression. Keeping fingers crossed as we continue to integrate her into our home. Also purchased the spay which I have applied to scratchers and bedding that all the cats have access to.
Definitely try it!
I was worried that my cat was having digestive problems because her tummy was looking all puffy and pink. Turns out she was just over-grooming due to stress. I tried this at the recommendation of a friend and kitty is much more calm. she is growing back some fur and seems less cranky
Finally an end to peeing out of the box!
My 12 year old cat has always been a bit nervous. When we moved homes in 2021, she started peeing outside of the box, and even though we tried a lot of different things (new boxes, new litter, her own room, different sprays, etc), and getting a vet check done to rule out any possible medical issues, she still was peeing on my furniture, walls, and carpet. The vet suggested trying this in her room, and within a week, all the inappropriate peeing was over. I am pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying refills!! I can't believe I've been battling this problem for over a year and finally it seems to be over.
I was skeptical however this photo tells how relaxing she must feel. She is blind & was looking so stressed until we tried this & she is purring now. This photo is only after about 8 hours of it plugged in.
I just moved to a new apartment with my two cats and saw Feliway had this new product. In the past they seemed to respond positively to the travel spay and the classic diffuser so I had similar expectations for this particular product from them as well. Both of them hated it. It was like they avoided the area it was plugged in. I even took the diffuser out of the outlet and brought it to them to see if it was the diffuser it's and not that we were in a new place. Both of my cats winced at at and ran away. It was the strangest thing...so not sure if I got something defective or what, but definitely not what I was expecting.
calming for new apt
We moved to a new apartment and I’ve had one cat be very on edge since coming into the new space. Feliway has worked wonders on getting him to hang out more and not hide under the bed. We started with just one in the bedroom where he was already most comfortable and it mellowed him out almost immediately. I got a second one and put it in the office/spare bedroom and he’s since hung out in that space more too. He’ll even sleep in there at night. I want to get one more for the dining/living room since these two have already shown to help calm and soothe him in his new environment. I know this product gets mixed reviews but I feel like it’s helped make a difference for our little boy. To note we lived in a house with other cats before bringing him and his sister to this new apartment. The plugs are a bit hefty in weight so make sure you plug it into a snug outlet and don’t have it sliding out. Photos showing how comfortable he is in the office!