Feliway MultiCat 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A drug-free solution that helps reduce common signs of tension between cats at home, including conflict, fighting, chasing, blocking.
- You can start to see results as early as 7 days.
- Mimics a mother cat's natural pheromones to help restore harmony.
- FELIWAY is vet recommended.
- Covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your cat spends most of his or her time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
Continue to help reduce tension and conflict amongst your feline friends with an additional Feliway MultiCat Refill!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$27.93Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.53Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$20.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$19.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$16.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealComfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$64.99Chewy Price
- DealComfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.67Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$29.40Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Exipients to: 100g||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2%, Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1433 Customer Reviews
Like Night and Day
My girlfriend and I moved apartments with our 2 cats (both 2 year old girls from the same litter). When they were younger (prior to moving) they cuddled and got along great, playing together all the time, sleeping together, grooming each other. However, once we moved they started fighting constantly blocking each other from food and just generally not getting along. It got to the point where they needed to be separated in different rooms and could not be in contact. Well out of desperation I discovered Feliway and a month later they are back to their normal behavior. I could not recommend any more! It’s great and worked perfectly!
I’ve used this a decade ago to help two cats get along that were about 3 years apart in age. I have no idea if it actually worked, but I quit using it after 6 months and eventually the two cats became the best of friends. Fast forward 10 years and I got a little kitten which didn’t get along with the original two cats, which were seniors by this time. I’m positive the age difference was the big issue as the kitten wanted to play and the older cats wanted to be left alone. I tried it for the better part of a year and it just didn’t do anything. Even using extra diffusers did nothing at all. What actually DID work to calm down the kitten(which is now nearly fully grown) was to get another kitten. Now the older kitten has someone closer to his age that does want to play and now he leaves the older two alone.
No more 4am Zoomies
We are a multi-cat household with 3 males. I was skeptical about the product, but my husband and I have a very hyperactive kitty that would do zoomies around the house at 4am, yowl to go outside, and wake us up. His behavior has calmed down a lot. Two of our males started playing and sleeping together on our bed when they used to stay away from each other.
Wish it worked, but nope
My best friend and I have two cats that don't hate each other, but are very incompatible. Mine is hyper and has no socialization history with other cats, hers is timid and has a history of being stalked and attacked by another cat. We just want them to tolerate each other in our small apartment, but we had two of these plugged in and nothing changed, even with strategic placement. Hemp oil, however, once all of these were emptied, helped.
Seems to be working for overgrooming
I have a black female cat that showed up at our house about 3 yrs ago. She'd obviously been through some tough times as her tail and front left leg had been broken, but healed crooked. She's been overgrooming a couple of spots on her front legs and her belly to the point that the hair is thin. I THINK it looks like she's growing hair back since I plugged these in a few weeks ago.
So I have a few complaints about these but to start with the somewhat positive, I do think it helped a little. Not a huge difference in behavior but my one cat does seem to go after the other a little less often. Now on to everywhere else. These do leave an oily residue on everything above them. Including the wall. Obviously they have to be plugged into a bottom outlet, DO NOT use the outlet above them. Before I realized it was covering everything in oil I plugged in a small charger in my top outlet. The whole charger adapter was soaked in oil and dripping oil back down into the diffuser and all over the outlet itself. This is a HUGE fire hazard and very concerning. I will no longer be using these due to this issue, so that's a waste of money. My other major issue is the inconsistency between the diffusers. I bought two to cover the area of my house the cats are in the most. One diffuser would go through a bottle twice as fast as the other. I can think of no reason why that would be other than the products just being inconsistent and poorly made.
I see light at the end of the tunnel!
I have two female rescues, one 13, one 9. The older one I have had since 2010, the younger since about 2013. The younger(Queen wannabe) has been blocking, attacking, and just makes me sad. The older is putting up with just too much. So I purchased Feliway multi cat. And I think it has finally been nice here. Not purrfect! But so much better. I could tell the diffusers are running low because old bad habits started again. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! I would never rehome any cat. So I must make financial decisions. It is too expensive. But it is worth it. Can't break up the family. Won't allow the picture?
To start with this is supposed to last 30 days Mine barely made it 2 weeks Made very little difference Am trying to introduce cars to each other From different homes Won’t be ordering again
Our vet recommended this diffuser when the older cat wasn't welcoming the new one. Within five days, the older cat's demeanor changed- for the good. He's just watching her now instead of going after her. They eat together now, and although they aren't friends, I have hope!
Broke within a week
Well... it said to give it at least a week to see if it would work. It broke within 6 days. The light stopped turning on and it stopped heating up. Also got super hot anyway, so I would've been afraid to leave it plugged in for so long.