Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A drug-free solution that helps reduce common signs of tension between cats at home, including conflict, fighting, chasing, blocking.
- You can start to see results as early as 7 days.
- Mimics a mother cat's natural pheromones to help restore harmony.
- FELIWAY is vet recommended.
- Covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your cat spends most of his or her time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
Help reduce tension and conflict amongst your feline friends by pairing this refill with Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Plug-in + Refill!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$18.82Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$48.27Chewy Price$59.99List Price$45.86Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$23.97Chewy Price$31.69List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Salmon Flavored Gel Calming Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$6.46Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2% ; Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
972 Customer Reviews
It's great but
I love this product. My 19 yr old cat doesn't deal with change well. Unfortunately, we have been to Texas from Maine and back and forth repeatedly for the last 2 years due to family illness. So finally our last trip was too much for her. She started peeing my bed and bathroom rugs. She's a great girl. This is not normal behavior for her, she's expressing her feelings of not belonging, trying to figure out which is home. I put in pheromone diffusers in 2 rooms of my little apt and she stopped. The diffuser ran out and she started again. Believe me, it sooo frustrating to wash and rewash but I refilled the diffuser and everything is fine again. So if your baby is showing unpatterned behavior. Try the diffuser. I had this problem yrs ago with her and was able to end it after a couple weeks. It may take longer this time or she may need it indefinitely but she's worth it. Oh, by the way my male cat picks on her regularly, that has stopped as well. They just need a better sense of security now. Highly recommend. Wish it was more affordable.
Plug in closer to cat level
My first snafu was plugging it in upside down. I noticed it leaking and remedied the problem. The diffuser jar has to be on the bottom. My mistake. That said, while it seemed to have a calming effect on a couple of scared foster kittens that I recently had, I’m not entirely sure it works with my older cats. I have my diffuser in the kitchen where arguments tend to arise around meal time. It’s about 4 feet up in an open area. I live in a 170 year old farmhouse where electrical outlets are aren’t overly abundant. Maybe it works better if it’s closer to the ground? The outlet by my foster tent was about 15” off the ground, much closer to cat level.
this works for my insecure cat
My female cat is prone to spraying, and will sometimes pee outside the boxes on purpose. This was recommended by my vet as a supplement to other strategies relating to litter issues. These keep the pee in the boxes. The capsules must be promptly replaced to keep my cat's issues suppressed. It doesn't have any noticeable smell. To me, they are worthwhile. I try to buy in bulk or when on sale.
The Feliway diffusers truly do work. I was having problems with spraying in the house after my Father moved in... all female cats. Needless to say I was flabbergasted. After 60 days of use, the marking has dropped dramatically. There have only been two small instances. I also use the Feliway spray for extra calming in the areas that the girls have marked before. (I used isopropyl alcohol to clean the areas) Additionally, they are wearing the Feliway collars. Thank you Feliway for this product. Now if there was any way to get the price down, that would be great!!
I have been using this Multi-cat Feliway for several years. I have 4 cats ranging from 7 yrs to 19 yrs. Sometimes the type A cat chases everyone. I think this has really calmed her down. I also brought in a feral male (neutered) who made my male, also neutered, skittish. After several months, they both have calmed down and sometimes actually play. When you see this in your vet's office, that says a lot. It must be good to calm down cats!
I’ve used this product when we moved into our new home and within a few hours cats started to roam the house. Currently I’m dog sitting a bigger dog then I normally do and I got the plug in.. hours later these silly kitties are roaming the house like the dog doesn’t even exist!!!! This stuff is incredible!!!
The Difference is Noticeable
When I ran out of my last bottle of Feliway, my seven cats started to become more irritable with each other. As soon as the refill bottle arrived and I plugged it in, they immediately became calmer. Several of my cats have chronic medical issues that can be aggravated by stress, so their veterinarian had recommended a pheromone diffuser such as this. It really makes a difference.
My rescue Maine Coon Mack and his new sister, Lilly, a rescue shelter tabby are getting along just fine. A few hisses the first day and now they are BFF's. The muti-cat diffuser is a game changer for multi- cat homes
From a Vet, know what you should expect
I love Feliway and recommend it and use it in the hospital. The problem is that it is one of those things that doesn't work reliably for every cat. For the ones it helps it can be profound. Most often, we use it in conjunction with medication or behavioral training. It isn't a miracle (for most cats). You have to put in the effort to retrain and/or medicate your cat in many cases. It kind of works like social grease, easing the emotions and reducing the friction between the cat and their environment. Before leaving a negative review, consider that every situation is different. It isn't a miracle in a bottle.
Doesn't stop my cats aggression or marking
I had really high hopes for this stuff since all the other reviews were so positive but it's just not working for my kitty. He's neutered and has been for over 6 months but he keeps marking on my bed, the kitchen counters and even right next to the feliway diffusers I have around my house. I tried tge optimum, multi-cat and classic and I've run out of hope for feliway working for him. I will donate to my local vets office or return if possible.