Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A drug-free solution that helps reduce common signs of tension between cats at home, including conflict, fighting, chasing, blocking.
- You can start to see results as early as 7 days.
- Mimics a mother cat's natural pheromones to help restore harmony.
- FELIWAY is vet recommended.
- Covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your cat spends most of his or her time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
Help reduce tension and conflict amongst your feline friends by pairing this refill with Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Plug-in + Refill!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$20.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$27.93Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.53Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealComfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.67Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealComfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$63.31Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2% ; Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
983 Customer Reviews
Depends on the Cat(s)
I've used Feliway several times over the years and I really think it just depends on the cat/cats how well it works. With my original group of cats 10+ years ago, I think it might have helped a little, but generally they got along wonderfully without much issue. My new pair of female cats or more like roommates than siblings, but my older cat frequently will hiss, swat and make a big fuss whenever my younger cat walks by. Granted they are not fighting, there isn't hair flying or any serious altercations, but I can 100% tell when my diffusers are running out. I am on my second refill and within 24 hrs of first plugging it in, my older cat's hissing and swatting practically disappeared. I just refilled it yesterday and within an hour or two they were both sleeping peacefully in the cat tower near each other. Like I said, we don't have serious issues between our cats and I really think this can be hit or miss, but it is 100% worth a shot. Because if you have cats that it will work for, you can tell a difference. :)
Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Refill
This is an item we have used for 2 months. We have 3 cats--an 8-yr old laidback Maine Coon mix, my daughter's cat, an 8-yr old white and black tuxedo shorthair, who has been with us for 1 1/2 yrs, and a 2-yr old jumpy declawed solid black shorthair we've only had for 6 months. The Maine Coon gets along with the other two, and the others each get along with him. However, the tuxedo bullies the solid black newcomer. We have a diffuser in both my bedroom where Tigger stays and in the living room, where Samantha stays with my husband, who is bedridden. I have noticed the black cat, Samantha, is less jumpy than she used to be, but the Feliway has not stopped CupCake from stalking and attacking Samantha if he has a chance. We keep food and water in each location for each cat to try to keep CupCake and Samantha separated. Sam is my husband's cat and usually lies on or around him (he is her "safe place") and CupCake usually stays in the other end of the house, unless he wants to visit Tigger, who stays in my bedroom. Sam will also visit Tigger and it is at those times that CupCake has an opportunity to attack her. I must say the episodes have decreased, but cannot say for certain that this is completely due to the Feliway or just more caution on Sam's part. However, I will continue using the diffusers every month, just in the hopes that the improvement in Sam's jumpiness is due to them.
Really works to keep peace in the house.
house. Recently moved with 3 cats and added a 4th when I got here. This helped tremendously with their adaptation. It does not have an odor and it keeps them calm but not sedating as I originally thought. If you are using it for behavioral problems, you still have to give lots of attention to rectifying the situation. It''s a helpful tool, not a miracle. I highly recommend it.
I didn't think this would work but I was desperate. We have 3 cats, 1 male & 2 females all are fixed. The male cat, Sylvester picks on the older female cat,Sheba he corners her & she hisses at him. This is usually in the dining room/kitchen area. I plugged one of these in & I was pleasantly surprised to notice a change in Sylvester's behavior towards Sheba. I couldn't wait to get my refill.
I bought this for my cat because we took in a new dog. I plugged it in near his food and litter box. I really think this helped him transition to a new pet in the house. He seemed much less stressed than I think he would other wise be. I am happy with the results.
This product might work
I've only been using Feliway for about a week. I can't tell if the product is working or not. There haven't been any confrontations between my 3 male cats since I plugged it in. Either Feliway is working or this has just been a quiet week. I'll keep it plugged in for a longer period of time. If after 2-3 weeks all is quiet, I'll raise my rating to 5 stars.
It's great but
I love this product. My 19 yr old cat doesn't deal with change well. Unfortunately, we have been to Texas from Maine and back and forth repeatedly for the last 2 years due to family illness. So finally our last trip was too much for her. She started peeing my bed and bathroom rugs. She's a great girl. This is not normal behavior for her, she's expressing her feelings of not belonging, trying to figure out which is home. I put in pheromone diffusers in 2 rooms of my little apt and she stopped. The diffuser ran out and she started again. Believe me, it sooo frustrating to wash and rewash but I refilled the diffuser and everything is fine again. So if your baby is showing unpatterned behavior. Try the diffuser. I had this problem yrs ago with her and was able to end it after a couple weeks. It may take longer this time or she may need it indefinitely but she's worth it. Oh, by the way my male cat picks on her regularly, that has stopped as well. They just need a better sense of security now. Highly recommend. Wish it was more affordable.
Plug in closer to cat level
My first snafu was plugging it in upside down. I noticed it leaking and remedied the problem. The diffuser jar has to be on the bottom. My mistake. That said, while it seemed to have a calming effect on a couple of scared foster kittens that I recently had, I’m not entirely sure it works with my older cats. I have my diffuser in the kitchen where arguments tend to arise around meal time. It’s about 4 feet up in an open area. I live in a 170 year old farmhouse where electrical outlets are aren’t overly abundant. Maybe it works better if it’s closer to the ground? The outlet by my foster tent was about 15” off the ground, much closer to cat level.
I have 13 cats. I don't know what I'd do without this product. At first I didn't think this would work. But it does!! This product keeps my cats calm. I can see the difference in them when I run out. I love this product and will continue to purchase this.
this works for my insecure cat
My female cat is prone to spraying, and will sometimes pee outside the boxes on purpose. This was recommended by my vet as a supplement to other strategies relating to litter issues. These keep the pee in the boxes. The capsules must be promptly replaced to keep my cat's issues suppressed. It doesn't have any noticeable smell. To me, they are worthwhile. I try to buy in bulk or when on sale.