Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A drug-free solution that helps reduce common signs of tension between cats at home, including conflict, fighting, chasing, blocking.
- You can start to see results as early as 7 days.
- Mimics a mother cat's natural pheromones to help restore harmony.
- FELIWAY is vet recommended.
- Covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your cat spends most of his or her time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
Help reduce tension and conflict amongst your feline friends by pairing this refill with Feliway MultiCat Diffuser Plug-in + Refill!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$23.69Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$17.72Chewy Price$26.99List Price$16.83Autoship Price
- Felisept Home Comfort Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$21.10Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.05Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$29.06Chewy Price$31.69List Price$27.61Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2% ; Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
953 Customer Reviews
My littlest cat, Gracie, is very sweet, but very shy and not very sociable...she prefers hiding out in my closet behind a barricade of shoes she has built. I tried Feliway in an attempt to get her to come out and it worked...in just a few days, she started to come out every so often (altho still looking to keep her distance). We are now into month two of the experiment and she has actually joined the family, coming out for the better part of the day and interacting with people and other felines in the household. Definitely worth the money!
This product is off the charts amazing! My fur baby suffers from separation anxiety and was getting sick a lot. When I took her to the Vet they recommended this and it has worked WONDERS! No more getting sick or stress eating.
If you try you will notice a big difference!
I honestly didnt think this would work. I received the first Feliway from my Vet and the 2nd and now this 3rd time I ordered from Chewy its alot cheaper through this company but anyway, my cats fight alot and the female who has been here longer than the male ( which by the way are spaded and neutered) she started urinating on the furniture and ruined our love seat. So started this and it worked. I ran out of this a week ago and she urinated on our bed and she was doing so good. So I ordered this right away and I plugged it in as soon as I got it out of the package! I recommend this product!
Still hopeful that peace will arrive
I started using this product 3 weeks ago. Seems like it didnt make it a full 4 weeks before evaporating but this is my second bottle. There is less confrontation in the house since I started using this stuff. Still fusses from time to time and the new boy hides from the others but the stalking killers are kinder now. Less bloodshed and more resting thank God. I think it helps judging by the evidence.
No thabk you
I have two cats. One is a lapcat the other not so much. I purchased the diffuser for a calming effect for my cat that isn’t a people fan. Unfortunately it had the opposite effect on my lapcat turning him to a wild boy, growling an hissing. I was beside myself. He may have rubbed in it an got it on his skin but I immediately unplugged it. If you have multiple cats I wouldn’t get it.
Feliway multi cat diffuser
When this was recommended to me by my veterinary practice staff I was skeptical . I was having a terrible time with one of my adult cats not accepting a new younger cat. The problem was so bad the adult cat developed a urinary infection which progressed to bladder stones requiring surgery bills were $1400 not to mention cat pee all over the house. This product literally saved me from re homing the kitten. They are not friends by any means but we have made immense progress unbelievable but it really works!
This product is amazing. I brought another cat into my household amd it was pretty tense and lots of jealousy but when I put the Feliway For Multiple cats diffusers in two different rooms The new cat calmed right down and the cat’s get along now. Great product. I used this product 5 years ago also to put two cats together. It an amazing product. I recommend it 1,000 %.
No effect on my cats
In a six week period that I have used this product, there has been no attitude behavior change with my two male, neutered cats. The aggression is still there and the spraying has not stopped. For my situation, this product has been ineffective.
Changed my life
My cats couldn't even stand the smell of each other. I couldn't have them in the same room for even a second without a huge brawl. I got Feliway and didn't notice much of a difference at first but now it has been 3 weeks and suddenly not only can they be in the same room but they play together! One of my cats still has some anger issues, but I can see a TREMENDOUS difference from before. I highly recommend!!
Within 5 minutes of plugging in diffusers, my oldest cat came in with her nose in the air sniffing out the diffuser, so there is something there. After 2 months of the products being in 2 rooms only, we have noticed a serious decrease in physical fights between the 3 cats. Drive-by slapping is still common but the culprit is no longer seriously hurting other cats. He has even started playing with people again, something that hasn't happened in almost 2 years. He still beats up the dogs, though. Even the vet recommended trainer said "NO" when we called to ask for help. Box comes with diffuser and one bottle of pheromones only.