Feltcave Handmade Felt Cat Mouse Toy, Grey, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from high-quality, 100% pure merino wool.
- Each 3-inch long mouse has a special smell that will entice your kitty to play.
- Meticulously made by hand by skilled Nepalese artisans.
- Created solely with eco-friendly wool and non-toxic dyes.
- A purr-fect way to get your indoor cat playing, moving and exercising.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Big Bacon Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.12Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Mad Cat Big Burrito Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petlinks HappyNip Safari Zippy Zebra Feathered Cat Toy with Catnip$4.72Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Crawdaddy Wand Cat Toy$6.75Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Safari Crinkle Chameleon Cat Toy with Catnip$3.80Chewy Price$5.23List Price
- Mad Cat Purrfect Pineapple Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Chicken N' Waffles Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dapper & Flapper Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2 pack$7.64Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wool, Natural Fabric||Plastic, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||N/A||Electronic||Catnip, Squeaky||Catnip||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Robot & Remote Control Toys, Mice Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Fun/non toxic toys
Our cats LOVE these mice! I have been replacing their old toxic toys with wool, its very popular and I feel safer giving it to them. Our senior kitty loved his kong turtle, it no longer has a head and he bats that thing around til it get under the couch. Nothing could replace it, until these arrived. Great safe toys! Our rescue dog loves the cat toys especially wool, so we have to keep and eye on her. If we see her trot proudly to her bed and plop down we know she got something. They have had these a while and show minimal wear.
Wonderful well-made toy
Eloise has toy mice she plays with, but these mice she plays and sleeps with. Definitely her favorite and will throw them in the air, lick and toss and chase. She carries one around in her mouth, then plays again. Very well made so the tail and ears won't pull off so she can't swallow them. Will buy more to have in reserve, but probably won't need the backups since they seem to be holding up well to extended play. Plus they're very cute!
My kitty loves them!
I got my kitty these after his other mouse toys got torn up, and he loves these so much. He loves to play fetch with them and always get him in the mood for play time. Plus they are decently durable, I've had them for like 5 months and only 1 of them is starting to come apart. Highly recommended!
Cats loves them!
These wooly mice get tossed in the air and batted across the room. Sturdy tail is alluring and fun. Holding up well to playtime, and big enough to not get lost, so far.
Best Mice Ever
These are my elderly cat’s favorite mice in years. She absolutely loves chasing them up and down the hallway. They’re quiet too, so we don’t even hear her batting the mice around the house at night. She especially loves when I drag a mouse along the floor then fling it above her so she can jump and catch it. I had been waiting so long to find toys that my kitty really enjoys and I’m so glad I’ve finally achieved that goal.
The new favorite toy
My cat gives this toy a 10 out of 10 score for best toy ever. She took to it right away and is batting it all over the room and getting good exercise.
Really cute handmade toy and my cat loves it!
These mouses are so cute, they are hand felted with wool. I gave one of them to my cat (who is super picky about toys) and he has been playing non-stop for the last hour. It's the perfect size and the felt texture feels great (for sinking kitty teeth).
These mouse toys are surprisingly sturdy but light enough for my cats to pick up with their mouth.