Feltcave Premium Cat Cave Covered Cat Bed
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Wool, Felt, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||—||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Made from soft, 100% natural Merino wool from New Zealand.
- The purr-fect size spot for kittens and cats up to 15 lbs.
- Handmade by crafters in Nepal.
- Thick layer of wool helps the cat cave retain its dome shape and prevents fraying.
- Wool naturally repels odor, dirt and stains, so your feline’s bed looks fresh longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Camo$59.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha$73.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Brown$54.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Soft Cat Bed, Purple & Black, Large$40.88Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Armarkat Cozy Cat Bed, Beige & Gray$55.00Chewy Price
- KatKabin SkratchKabin Covered Cat Bed, Blueberry$119.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW NESTUO Cat Bed$99.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Nokori Cat Bed$139.99Chewy Price
- Furrytail Space Capsule Cat Bed, Small, Gray$69.00Chewy Price
- Hauspanther NestEgg Raised Cat Bed & Side Table, White$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Frisco Round Wicker Cat Condo with Top Perch, Natural$69.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Cat Bed, Espresso$149.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
A Big Hit with all the Cats
I had been wanting one of these for a long time, but with so many cats (9) and these being a bit pricey I hesitated. I was also afraid they'd fight over it. When this went on sale I jumped on it. Boy was that a good decision. It is in constant use. All day long there is a cat in It. Sometimes I'll see a cat sitting in front of it looking inside at one of his or her roommates waiting it's turn. They have all been in it at one time or another. I do plan on getting another one but have to wait for another sale.
Great for cats who like "hidey holes"
Bought one for my two cats and one for my friend who also has two cats. Warning - get one for each cat in your house! We both have watched the cave become the favorite place. When one checks it out, the other wants in. My cats like it because it's dark, my friend's hairless cats like it because it holds in warmth. When it gets flattened, it's easy to reshape. It does collect hair, so requires a lint roller occasionally. I am a little worried about ever washing it as I don't want it to fall apart.
My cats love these!
My cats love these wool caves. They go inside of them and on top of them.
Fun Fun Felt Cat Cave
Who would have guessed? We have 4 cats and they all Love the Cat Bed, they also absolutely love the free felt mouse that came with it. I need to order a few more for my house and few for my friends and family so their cats can enjoy this cat cave too.
Cute with a few adjustments
I got the green color for my kitties and in person the green is much richer (think of christmas green). The cat seems to like it but my only problem is that I have a menace who love to get on top of the cave while someones sleeping in it causing the cave to collapse. Ive added wire structure to the inside so the cave keep its shape even if my cat gets on top of it.
My own comfortable space!
Brutus loves his new felt cave. He feels safe and secure in his own personal space to rest and relax. Brutus is a big boy weighing 12 lbs and he fits nicely in the cave. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
Cute Cat Cave
This is a well-made and good looking cat bed. HOWEVER... really depends on the cat if it is used or not. My vet recommended it for our new very timid rescue, and she would not even try it. On the other hand, another cat loved it. It is thick, pretty and useable.
A bed and a toy
Lucy's my new 2 month old kitten and I tried a variety of beds with her, to no luck. When this came in, I kept my fingers crossed, but she loves it! Right now it's much more toy than bed; she liked to flop around in and drag in whatever unsuspecting toy is around to do her little killer kicks, but she goes in and out herself, and seems satisfied with it. She's the type that likes to hide, so it's perfect.
My kitty loves her cave. The artisans in Nepal made a beautiful product which not only keeps her warm and cozy but it looks good too. I am thinking of buying another because she does not want to share with her housemate.
Kitty loves this!
Not only does Kitty love this, but so do I! As I write this review, the Chewy picture on this page shows a multi-colored bed, but actually I bought the 'emerald', which I think is absolutely stunning! The bed, itself, is extremely well made, and I was very surprised and pleased at the thickness of the felt -- I'm sure it is very warm and comfortable, indeed! Kitty gave it just a brief try the first day she had it but has been using it more and more ever since. She doesn't use it all the time for her naps, but she does use it frequently. I feel this was an excellent purchase, I'm very happy!!!!!!! Btw, it was kind of crumpled when it arrived, but I stuffed a lot of towels in it and a couple hours later it was purrfect...!!!! :)