Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flavorless powder easily mixes into your paw-tner’s food to improve gastrointestinal function.
- Contains no grains, soy, corn or dairy with no artificial colors, dyes or preservatives.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract and supports proper digestion.
- Supports skin health and may reduce severity of scratching, itching, hot spots from allergies.
- Replenishes good bacteria in your furry friend's gut.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$18.98Chewy Price$33.75List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$28.50Chewy Price$51.98List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$32.98Chewy Price$37.00List Price$31.33Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- DealFinest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$26.75List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealFera Pet Organics Mushroom Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Cats & Small Dogs, 2-oz bottle$13.56Chewy Price$15.95List Price$12.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Prebiotics: Fos (Fructooligosaccharides), Organic Inulin Derived From Agave, Organic Acacia Probiotics: Lactobacillus Acidophilus...||—||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Activity Per Tablet: Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus Oryzae Var.) 2, 000 Skbu/Gram, Lipase (Aspergillus Niger Var.) 200 Lu/Gram...||Inulin (Prebiotic), Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus...||Lactose, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Pineapples (Stem...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Shedding Control||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Organic, Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||—||—||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
189 Customer Reviews
Fera Probiotics + Prebiotics worked like a charm
All of a sudden my cats had diarrhea. Both did not appear sick and was eating and playing as normal. As both are indoor cats I was stumped and only one new change occurred. I introduced them to a new litter. I quickly changed the brand, ensured I provided plenty of water, and gave them the Fera Probiotics. Within the next 12 to 24 hours I noticed the difference. Becuase it is odorless and tasteless both of my cats didn't even notice it and it worked like a charm! It also turns out that this is good to provide as part of a daily regiment. Definitely recommend it
One of my 14 year old cats was having trouble with loose stools. His sample checked out as normal, but I thought I would give this a try and see if it helps. It does! He is feeling so much better overall and is acting like he did when he was younger. I've been giving it to his 14 year old calico sister and she's much livelier too. The stools have finally firmed up, not completely, and it took a few weeks, but overall this product has made a huge difference in my cats' overall health.
I really liked that the Fera Probiotic and Prebiotic is organic and based on the reviews I decided to give it a try. I had been using another brand that comes in individual sachets but that is expensive and this product is cheaper. Initially I gave Hershey a half scoop based on her weight and it seemed to help but after a week and a half she was having loose stool again. I upped how much I gave her to one whole scoop. Again it seemed to help for a little bit. I had high hopes that after giving her this for a while that her stool would firm up so I purchased another container. Things still did not improve after giving her one full scoop out of the new container so I had no choice but to go back to using the sachet brand again. I am stuck with a nearly full container that I cannot use because it did not remedy her poo poo troubles. I did really like that it does apparently have no flavor as Hershey did not notice it in her food and ate it all up. I wanted Fera to work for my baby and unfortunately it did not.
Delivery is BS
I have begged and pleaded, added delivery instructions that simply are not followed. Packages are being left on the NORTH side of my home where there is no door in front of my garage. I am seriously at my wits end.
Not as happy
I'd rather have the Strawfield brand that I used to get when you had it in stock. It contained pumpkin and would last as long as a 31 lb bag of Purina Pro Plan. This Fera brand has run out already.
Fera Organics Probiotics
I have been using Fera Organics Probiotics for my 3 Siberian huskies. They tend to have very sensitive stomachs and this has helped maintain a solid stool for them all. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a dog with an easily upset stomach.
My 7 yrs old Soft Coat Wheaten, Lucy whom I rescued has really, really high anxiety. Trazodone really is part of what helps her live the best quality of life she has ever had. (Mama's Girl) Unfortunately it has given her really soft watery stools and no matter what I've tried, smelly gas and bloating. Pera Pet Organic Probiotics + Prebiotiotics is a miracle product in Lucy and my World! Within 2 days of using 2 scoops of the non flavored powered in her food every morning, she is over 60 lbs. Her watery soft stools, smelly gas, bloating is GONE!! I have used the product for a month now and still love it!!!! Chewy.. Please never ever discontinue this product. Lucy and her Mama highly recommend it for a better quality of life because it works!
Our cat has been having problems for quite awhile. He had not been eating all his food, recently started gagging and occasionally threw up after eating. We mix a 1/3 to 1/2 scoop in his Sheba wet food and he has been eating all of his food and no gagging or throwing up at all. He seems much happier also. We think he must have had some digestive problems that have been remedied by these probiotics.
Awesome but it does clump after awhile!
I love this product, my dog doesn’t even notice it is on her food and eats it right up no issues but unfortunately it clumps together and gets almost like a “wet” feeling/look to it after awhile which is unfortunate because it results in inaccurate dosing because the product becomes clumpier and not light weight like it comes! Still a good product and helps a bunch with my dogs stools!
No more sneezing
I have two feral cats I recently adopted who have congestion issues probably due to either living in a colony of infected cats or maybe from the shelter where I got them. My one kitty, Viper, did not like the previously purchased immune booster that came in a treat form. I like the powder since I can stir it into wet food which she loves. My vet suggested I add the probiotics to the immune booster so they get both once a day. (the second feral's name is, Rowdy. The image is Viper with our gentle giant, Wilson. Viper is no longer feral preferring to be loved. Rowdy is still under the deck but now does not run when she sees me.