Ferplast Krolik 140 Rabbit Cage & Wire Hutch
About This Item
- This extra-large cage and included wire extension gives your rabbit, chinchilla or guinea pig a spacious place to relax and call home.
- The wire extension comes with a divider panel, providing a nesting place separate from the rest of the cage.
- Includes essential accessories such as a large water bottle, hay feeder, feeding bowl and elevated feeding area.
- A plastic base helps keep litter contained, and detaches for easy cleaning.
- Easily access your furry friend through the cage’s full front and top doors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Open Living Habitat Small Pet Rooftop Add-On, 48 x 24-in$40.26Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Habitat Extension, Tower$12.14Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wood Hut Expansion$51.58Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Large$148.99Chewy Price$177.99List Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Divider Panel$17.99Chewy Price$21.72List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Brown/White, Medium$159.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$158.99Chewy Price$194.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$39.28Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Snap-On Wheel$16.62Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Loft Habitat, Orange/White$56.11Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-Nel Straight Tubes Small Pet Tubes, 3.5-in$2.42Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Ware Home Sweet Home Rabbit Cage, Color Varies$94.99Chewy Price$126.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit|
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Too expensive for the quality
So it takes 2 people to build. The pieces do not fit easily but they do fit. Have one person pull and the other snap in place. Once I had help it took no time to build. Although the instructions are just pictures and we're confusing. However I expected way better quality for the price. It's the same quality as the cheap cages just bigger. I have a baby lop ear rabbit about 3 months old. He loves it. Especially the platform. He can stretch out in every area but mostly lays on the platform. I just got an extender play pen to give him more space. If you have a large rabbit it is too small. But a baby rabbit will have a room. Mine runs back and forth and stays pretty calm. He free roams when I'm home.
Large but that's about it
This is a super large crate, but not practical for my rabbit. I've tried it for about a month and I haven't enjoyed it at all! It took me over 2 hours to assemble and without having a top open to access him, it's a pain day in and out. He doesn't even use the large space to lay, he chooses the smaller part.
Great little cage
This cage is awesome! It was fairly easy to assemble but took patience. The pieces fit very tightly. This is a nice sturdy cage for Guinea pigs or rabbits. Ours houses 2 piggies. Daughter says it’s easy to keep clean and loves it.
This hutch is perfect for what I was needing it for. I have a baby opossum that needed a temporary enclosure until he got a little bigger. the bars are sturdy for climbing .Plenty of room to stretch out. He definitely loved the that there was a little retreat he could escape to under the loft area. The add on section is great for a pee pad for potty training. The only issue I have it that it is hard to clean under the loft area, you have to take off the steps and reach in to clean. Overall it is a nice cage and worth the couple extra $'s
Do NOT buy this
We ordered this cage for our rabbit and we had to get a replacement because the plastic base would not connect. We got the replacement from the factory and the bottom plastic pieces we had trouble with before still wouldn’t fit. We watched videos and read the terrible instructions and we were doing everything the correct way. The bottom plastic connecting pieces absolutely would not go into their holes and they were flimsy and almost broke while we tried to put it together. Do not buy this product. Thankfully Chewy was so helpful in helping us get it removed.
110% worth it
I read the reviews about it not fitting together properly and decided to take a chance anyway. I'm so glad I did. You have to really put the pieces together but once set up its HUGE. The double doors make it really accessible and easy to clean.
Ignore reviews when it comes to assembly
At first I was really frustrated and agreed with the reviews that none of the pieces fit together. Then I realized I was just not pushing hard enough and everything wasn’t clicked into place. The size is great for my hedgehog..May be too small for a rabbit. Plastic is cheap but will do fine. Like others said no instructions with words and only pictures so if you’re a visual person you’ll be fine with assembly.
Best cage ever!
I love this cage! I replaced my handmade C&C cage with 2 of these. It is a little difficult to put together as it takes a strong arm to click the pieces together and the directions suck. Works really well with fleece and my pigs love the length for running zoomies. The only complaint i have is that the doors are only on the front left but they are so large that it really doesn't matter much. I am so happy with this setup! It is a few inches narrow than the C&C which works well for my small living room, but the length is far larger than a Midwest. 55.9" instead of 47".
ALL OF THE PIECES AREN’T MEASURED CORRECTLY
i got this for a new bunny and was super excited since it was big and spacious but it’s nearly impossible to put together since none of the pieces are measured correctly it’s rather too long one way and too short another or it won’t stay clicked together and one side of the cage is shorter then the other it’s horrible stay away
perfect for guinea pigs
It was hard to assemble, instructions weren’t that clear, but great size for our two 2.5 lb guinea pigs. The shelf is kind of useless since they don’t go on top of it, but they love to hide in it. Would recommend.