Ferrera Farms Beef Hoof Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All natural 12" long-lasting beef hoof that is 100% digestible, high in protein and low in fat.
- Treats are slow-roasted to lessen the chance of splintering and to make for a heartier treat.
- Unique texture and shape helps promote good dental health by cleaning teeth and enhancing gum strength.
- Sourced from grass-fed, pasture raised cattle, completely free of growth hormones and steroids.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fantastic Dog Chews Jumbo Beef Tendon Dog Chews, 2 pack$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Better Belly Pork Hide Smoke Flavor Chips Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Pork Jerky Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treat, 5 count$18.95Chewy Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Pig Snouts Dog Treat, 2 count$8.71Chewy Price$10.26List Price$8.27Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Slow Roasted Beef Lung Dog Treat, 7-oz bag$10.48Chewy Price$11.55List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Healthfuls Venison Crunch Sticks Dog Treats, 5 count$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Beef Gullet Strips Dog Chews, 6-oz bag$7.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.46Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Braided Beef Gullet Sticks Dog Chews, 3 Pack$16.70Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 6" Gullet Sticks Dog Chews, 6-oz bag$9.48Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Gullet Sticks Dog Chews, 6-oz bag$9.28Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Lamb Lungs Dog Chews, 4-oz bag$7.78Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Made from Free-Range, Pasture-Raised Cattle.||Beef Gullet||Beef Tripe.||100% Beef.||100% Beef Gullet.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Very disappointed in that these hooves are very small. I didn't see where the was a size indicator, most cows I've seen are rather large; these hooves are very very small for a cow hoof. They might be from a calf, instead but the are definitely NOT from a full-size cow. I couldn't give them to my 1/2-lab and 1/2-shepherd puppy as they are too small; I was worried that she would choke. Yes, that's how small they are; my pup is 8-months old and about 70-pounds.
My dogs love them!
My dogs, a 50lb saluki and a 43lb shepherd mix are LOVING these hooves. They're pretty strong chewers, but it's been a week and there are still chunks of hoof around the house (careful, it hurts to step on them!). The dogs have very happily been working at them and I've already ordered some more.
Must have been a runt
This was the smallest hoof I've ever seen. I was afraid to give it to my great dane for fear of choking!
Not good for smaller dogs
We have a young, maltipoo, weighing 12 pounds. He loves to chew. This treat almost immediately began to splinter and break off in small, sharp pieces when he chewed. This may be ok for larger dogs?? But I would really not recommend it for any dog / puppy owner where this would be an issue. To be fair, the product DOES show the disclaimer that it may splinter. They were correct!
do not buy
What a waste of money! I have 3 dogs so I bought 3. They each had for about a minute and had to take and throw away.. sharp pieces were breaking off. The next day one of my dogs threw up.. 3 sharp pieces! Do not buy!
Dried up product
Filling was dried Up cracked and hard . Product was old.
are they supposed to shatter everywhere??
This thing arrived half broken and then my 6 month old dog got it and shredded it to pieces within minutes. It also stinks like burning rubber. We’ve purchased hooves previously that did not do this so I’m not sure what it is about this kind that makes the quality terrible.
Nope won’t do it again
I was mixed when I bought these; but I definitely won’t get them again. Our 6 month old puppy destroyed them in a matter of minutes and they started splintering IMMEDIATELY.
Not worth it
I bought these for my dog thinking he would enjoy these as a safer option to his first choice of hoof clippings from the farrier but, he didn't like it at all. They were really hard and once he cracked it the entire hoof broke into a bunch of tiny sharp pieces and he wasn't interested so I was left to clean the huge mess.
My Dog puked
They smell horrific and both our dogs puked after use.