Fetch Pet Products Double Doodie Poop Bag Holder & Treat Pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a ventilated zipper pocket where you can store used doodie bags when a trash can isn’t nearby.
- Features a second area where you can store personal belongings and doggie treats.
- Comes with a heavy-duty built-in clip for easy leash attachment.
- Reflective material on both sides help keep you and your pup visible in low lighting.
- The side rubber grommet allows you to easily dispense fresh bags.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Foggy Dog Onyx Waxed Canvas Dog Waste Bag Holder, Black$24.00Chewy Price
- EYS Dog Poop Bag Holder$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- ROAD iD The Schitty Kit Dog Poop Bag Walking Pouch$24.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Duty Bag Dog Poop Bag Dispenser$11.97Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Boulevard Toto Dog Poop Bag Dispenser, Pink$22.00Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Poop Bag Holder, Black/Orange$13.99Chewy Price
- Greenbone Jar-o-Refills Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 28 Count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Dooloop Lobbying for a Walk Dog Waste Bag Holder$17.99Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, Rainbow, 500 bags$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dooloop Walk in the Park Dog Waste Bag Holder$17.99Chewy Price
- The Foggy Dog Over the Rainbow Dog Waste Bag Dispenser$24.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog Poop Bag & Dispenser, Scented, 15 count$5.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Potty Feature||—||Unscented, Leash Attachment||Leash Attachment||Leash Attachment||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
This bag is pretty large compared to some others out there but is just what I needed. This can carry all my treats, poop bags, phone, keys and more. I loop the strap multiple times around my leash handle and have never had any issues with it falling off. The only issue is after awhile the zippers will break because they are made of plastic. This is my second bag purchase but this is the only bag that can carry everything I need (since I never have pockets).
picture of someone wearing
Loos like a great product but with they had a picture of someone wearing it
Not what I had hoped
I thought this bag would be super handy, but unfortunately the strap easily comes undone and it falls off the leash frequently. Additionally, I found that, in the short time it did stay attached and I could make use of it, it's not actually as useful as I wanted it to be.
Use it every day
Love this item. Has a space for everything. This bag can even hold a small water.
Great walking bag
I am very happy with this poo bag. We encounter many neighbors on our walks and I hated visiting with them with a bag of poo in my hand. Also, when we go on trail walks and such I have a place for my car keys and phone allowing me to have a free had to dish out the treats
Could be better for the price
I knew it would be somewhat heavy because some of the other reviewers were saying that it is a little too heavy to attach to a leash, but somehow it’s still heavier/bigger than I anticipated. I used a strap from a treat pouch as a way to carry it. I basically put the strap around my waist and I clip this bag to it and move it so it’s behind me (think like a backwards fanny pack). It works well for carrying poop though! Great way to not have to hold it in my hand!
Great for long walks
I enjoy taking my puppy for new hikes around town. Most parks don’t have bins to dispose of the poop bag, so I used to get stuck carrying the bag (occasionally bags) around. Gross! With the Double Doodie Poop Bag, I’m able to carry my wallet, keys, treats, cell phone, and used poop bag(s). I have two leashes. A retractable and a six footer. The convenient clip works with both. The dryer sheet on the poop side is genius as it prevents the bag from smelling and it lasts a while!
Too bulky to carry on leash or belt
I should have been more careful and checked dimensions. I wanted something large enough to carry treats and dispense poop bags but not so bulky that it would be cumbersome which this bag is. I can't return because i already used it.
I was thinking this item would clip to my waist versus the leash. That was my mistake, but it is a bit bulky to add to the leash. It is great for hikes so you can carry phone, keys, etc.
Excellent way to store bags and treats
This was a gift to my husband who does not like "extra things". he loved this bag. It fit the doggie poop bags and treats. Love it.