Fetch For Pets Star Wars Mandalorian Snack Time Dog Treat Jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Officially licensed pet product from Disney Consumer Products.
- The silicone lid on this dog treat jar with a lid helps keep treats fresh.
- An ideal solution for pet food and treat storage.
- Made from high-quality glazed ceramic.
- Easy to clean by placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Disney Mickey Mouse Lemon Melamine Dog & Cat & Cat Treat Jar, 8 cups$16.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS REBEL ICON Melamine Dog & Cat Treat Jar, Black, 8 cups$16.99Chewy Price
- Disney Winnie the Pooh Ceramic Treat Jar, Orange, 3.75 Cups$15.22Chewy Price
- Disney Winnie the Pooh Ceramic Treat Jar, Yellow, 3.75 Cups$14.74Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Peek-A-Boo Melamine Dog & Cat Treat Jar, 8 cups$16.99Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Snoopy Treat Time Ceramic Dog Treat Jar$19.64Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Ceramic Dog & Cat Treat Jar, White, 3.5 cups$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Marble Print Treat Jar with Wood Lid, 3.75 Cups$15.25Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Chewbacca "Wookies Cookies" Dog Treat Jar$27.24Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Hooper Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS Melamine Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.25 cups$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||n-a||n-a||32-oz||4 Cups; 32 oz||n-a|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||Airtight||Food Storage, Airtight||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I’m a 15 pound Chiweenie and size medium fits me body perfectly. Feeling like I need to book a trip to California with my pawrents. Get one for your fur babes right now !!
Its a nice size and the picture is cute. Although I did not actually realize he's eating a frog haha, until receiving item; but that's okay - its very in character.