Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural supplement that contains only wild Alaskan salmon oil.
- Features powerful omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to soothe dry, itchy skin and reduce allergies.
- Helps relieve scratching, swollen joints and naturally relieves pain in your paw-tner.
- Provides a boost to the immune system as well as the heart and brain health of your companion.
- Contains no additives or preservatives for a supplement you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$23.25Chewy Price$24.00List Price$22.09Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.97Chewy Price$35.12Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$27.00Chewy Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$16.11Chewy Price$15.30Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.08Chewy Price$13.38Autoship Price
- Hanzi Pets Tru-Krill Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 & Astaxanthin Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 60 count$22.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Alaskan Salmon Oil, Sardines, Anchovies...||Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Salmon, Sardine||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Natural, Human-Grade, Raw||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Finally, something works
I have wasted a lot of money in the past on different supplements. I've probably tried everything, but this one is the best I've ever seen. My dogs are very happy they lick it right up when I mix it with other dog food specially the home cook chicken I make for them, they love it, Rosie's hair is finally growing back a little bit. This area's terrible for allergies and loss of hair. We'll see how it works after the first month or so if it continues. I will stick with it thank-you, puppies life's happy Mama's life's happy
It works for him
I have a german shepherd dog for reference. I go along with their recommended dosage for an 80+ pound dog. My dog loves this stuff and hasn't rejected any food where this is mixed in, which is great because this stuff isn't cheap. I have noticed that it cut down on his dander, but not necessarily his shedding (well he is a breed known for his shedding, so keep that in mind). I like how a little goes a long way. I haven't experienced any spills, oh and this stuff doesn't stink to high heaven which is great too. I'll keep buying so long as the price doesn't change drastically, or so long as he keeps eating it.
Our dogs love this oil. They lick their bowels to make sure they get it all. Their coats are shiny and soft. Less scratching and shedding. This is a must if you have a dog and especially one with allergies. Love it!!!
I am very happy with my purchase of the salmon oil. Both my Kitty & my Dog love it. Will purchase again!
Seems to work okay. My dogs aren't as interested in it as the last fishoil I bought. Also, the pump has been consistently leaking which is so not fun to have fishoils everywhere. It's not on its side or anything so not sure what's going on with the pump.
Very good supplement for their skin and coat
My dog love's this. and the shine of her coat is better and she has stop itching. I would say this is a great additive to your pet's diet.
Really good food addictive and the dogs love it with there food. Only thing is, the picture shows a squirting device and we didn’t receive our bottle with one.
Having moved from AR to AZ we’ve noted a huge difference in our dogs coats. Dry, brittle, increased shedding and lots of dander. They have been on this supplement for two weeks now and I have noted a huge difference. Their coats are less dull and dander is down considerably. A+
My weimaraner was getting dark spots on his fur. The rescue where I got him from suggested using this. It took about a month, but his fur has shown major improvement. I now have him and his brother taking this as their daily diet as there are many more health benefits for them. Will keep them on this for as long as they live.
7 Cats do not like
We have 7 indoor cats. I have mixed this in their wet food which they love. But they will not eat their food when this is mixed in. I’ve even tried cutting the recommended dose in half. And supper time when they get their wet food is usually their favorite time of the day. How do I go about returning this item??