FirstMate Chicken Formula Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.2-oz, case of 12
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Boneless chicken , Water sufficient for processing, Potato Calcium Carbonate...||Boneless Turkey, Water Sufficient for Processing, Potato...||Boneless Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Guar Gum...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||—|
About This Item
- A delicious wet food with 96% protein from whole, free run Canadian chicken, and 4% protein from vegetables.
- Nutritionally complete and balanced for dogs of all ages.
- Limited ingredient recipe completely free of grains, glutens, carrageenan, or guar gum, in epoxy-free cans. A great option for pets prone to food sensitivities!
- Provides essential moisture to your dog’s diet.
- Great for the whole furry family: this recipe is also suitable for cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Health Extension Grain-Free Salmon Entree Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.69Chewy Price$35.69List Price$32.96Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Turkey Formula Grain-Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWellness Petite Entrees Casserole with Tender Chicken, Green Beans & Carrots Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealWishbone Pasture Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Wild Boar & Garbanzo Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.61Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.68Autoship Price
- DealNutro Ultra Grain-Free Chicken Entree Pate with Tomatoes & Carrots Adult Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$52.56List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- DealWishbone Ocean Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.47Chewy Price$69.99List Price$66.00Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Chicken, Carrots & Peas Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Pulsar Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Wet Dog Food 96% Real Chicken Recipe, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$50.28List Price$41.76Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
my cat loves it I just wish it was in smaller cans
My cat loves this food when it’s fresh out of the can but after a couple of days in the fridge she won’t eat it. Just wish they had a smaller can option
Love this brand does not have a bunch of fillers like peas, corn etc. I am picky about my dogs food. I have 2 yorkies with no teeth that eat the canned. My Golden Retriever eats the dry food.
Great dog food
My dog loves this food. Add it to her dry. Does not smell like dog food.
First Mate is a hit with my 10lb. dog. Wish they had more variety. It has broth on top of the food but you can shake it before opening and then stirring it up a little when you open it. She likes it cold so when she finishes one can I refrigerate the next can and shake before I refrigerate it. Don't know how many people know this but the dog and cat formula are the same. I buy the cat formula for my dog since she's small. No waste!!!!
First Mate Chicken Formula Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Canned Dog Food
I have a 13 year old shorkie who has a sensitive stomach and skin allergies. He loves this food and he is doing great!! I highly recommend this food!
17 year old terrier
He wasn’t getting enough fluid and this product really fit the bill. He is still bright eyed and enjoying life.
GSD with digestive issues seems to doing OK on this food.
The food seems to be better quality than most canned foods we've used before. Not sure yet.
Real Thing, No Additives!
OMG! FirstMate chicken is top quality. Smells like chicken, nothing else. Could even eat it myself in a pinch. Highly recommended. I just wish FirstMate had more variety. Perhaps Lamb, Buffalo or Duck?
Dogs weren't really excited with this brand
I have 4 Shih Tzus and decided to try this brand that was recommended to me. All 4 of my dogs were not impressed with the food. They only eat 1/3-1/2 of it and leave the rest. I will try another grain free brand after looking at reviews.
She loves this!!
My dog loves this food. I like that it is not dry; it has a broth on top that you mix in. Great consistency and it actually smells like chicken. I had done some research on high quality foods and found this brand. She has no stomach issues eating this food. So, win-win!