FirstMate Chicken & Rice Formula Cage-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A delicious, balanced meal of chicken and rice.
- 2 ways for your kitty to enjoy—serve on its own or mixed in with dry food.
- Made with cage-free chicken from British Columbia—boneless and food-grade without any added hormones.
- Low glycemic, grain friendly formula is free from peas, potatoes, and other filler grains.
- Made without gum or other artificial thickeners.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nulo FreeStyle Sardine & Beef in Broth Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Tropical Blendz with Turkey & Coconut Oil Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$45.36List Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken Chuckles Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- PureBites Mixers 100% Chicken Breast & Shrimp in Water Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 1.76-oz, case of 12$19.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow 95% Chicken & Chicken Liver Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Cherish Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Goody Stew Shoes Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Supreme Source Whitefish Meal & Salmon Meal Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$33.58Chewy Price$40.45List Price$31.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Boneless Chicken Water Sufficient For Processing Rice Minerals (Salt Calcium Carbonate Monodicalcium Phosphate Choline Chloride Potassium Chloride Zinc Proteinate Iron Proteinate Copper Proteinate Manganese Proteinate Calcium Iodate) Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement Niacin Vitamin A Supplement Thiamine Mononitrate Riboflavin Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement Folic Acid Vitamin D3 Supplement D-Calcium Pantothenate) Taurine Kale Blueberries Raspberries Cranberries Carrots...||Boneless Turkey, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch...||Boneless Chicken, Deboned Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Boneless Turkey, Deboned Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Boneless Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
When the limited ingredients canned food was available I used it for my cats. I decided to return to this company after many months and try this chicken/rice since the limited ingredient food hasn’t been available for a long time. There is no less than 25% pure liquid in the can. I measured it on my food scale- 3 oz and there still was more in the can and the food even without that extra liquid was soupy. That isn’t cost effective for me. My cats needed me to add flavoring on the food to entice them and they are still leaving some. It’s the one and only case of this. I really wanted to count on this company again.
my cats would rather starve
I really wanted my cats to like this food. They just sniffed and walked away.
Best canned cat food brand
The only food so far that doesn't have pea protein and that doesn't give the cat stinky diarrea AND it has healthy ingredients!
Great ingredients but not for finicky cats
The ingredients are great but my cats prefer this in the turkey flavor.
animals dont like it
It was hard for them to eat it....cats and dogs both would eat a little,then walk away and not return to eat more.
Both of my cats love this food. It's different from most canned food. It has a very high moisture content (it's a pate, but it's NOT stiff like most canned pate that has gelatin in it). This food requires that it be stirred before serving. I shake the can vigorously and that mixes it up nicely. My cats love it and I feel good that it's a high quality food with only necessary ingredients. Even my cat with very serious IBD can eat this food (and she can't eat anything else).
It's ok I guess
We have 12 cats, mostly seniors and hoped this would be a nice addition. Sadly not so much. It's really soupy and although it is more easy for the seniors to eat, they don't seem to love it. I will keep using it but maybe mixed with another pate (Dr. Elsys)that is too dry or gummy like cats meow. On the fence about it over all and so are they.
Approved of by my crew
I have three senior very picky cats and they all seem to enjoy this food.